Chapter 21

Authors Note: hey guys i'm currently going through the entries from last chapter's competition so don't think that I've forgotten

Cameron: I cant stop thinking of them. They're constantly on mind as if they were a song played multiple times on the radio that gets stuck in your head. I need Ally more than ever, I need to feel her gentle loving touch, I want to wake up next to her everyday and I needed to let her know that I'll lover her always. These last three years I've tried my best to get over her, I tried distracting myself with other girls but nobody compares to her. I want to be with her and my heart aches at the thought of her having to raise our child by herself all these years. I'm going to win her over though. I'm going to start by taking her out for dinner tonight. She doesn't know it yet because I plan to surprise her. Tonight I'll knock on her door with red roses similar to the ones that surrounded us when I asked her out. When she opens the door I'll hand her the flowers and ask her to accompany me on a dinner date. She'll mostly likely declined because she has to look after Quinn but then Matthew will appear and say that he'll look after Quinn...hopefully she'll say yes.

Today Sierra helped me pick out a dress for Ally to wear tonight. The dress will look gorgeous on her, it's a red long dress with slits on the bottom to show a little leg because which boy doesn't want to see a little bit of leg. I hope she'll like it.

I'm dressed in my tuxedo driving to Matthews place to pick him up for his night of babysitting Quinn. I reach Matthews house and beep the horn, he runs out in a white shirt and joggers with his hair all messed up. He opens the car door and jumps in the passenger.

Mathew: "hey man"

"hey, dude you look like such a mess" I say chuckling as I start driving to Ally's house

Matthew: "don't remind me, I didn't sleep last night because I've been sick but I'm all good now"

"You better not make my daughter sick, man" I say slightly concerned

Matthew: "dude I said I was all good now, I'd never want to make little Quinn sick"

"Ok good" I chuckle

Matthew: "but hey you're looking all fancy tonight", I looked in the review mirror to see Matthew wiggling his eyebrows at me.

" thanks man" I tell him as we pull into the parking lot of Ally's apartment block. The plan was for me to knock on the door while Matthew hid around the corner waiting for the signal to come out.

I approach Ally's front door, as i take a deep sigh I slowly knock on her door with the roses in my hand and the box that contains the dress hidden behind my back. I hear her yell I'm coming then I hear the locks shift and soon enough she opens the door with a surprised look on her face.

Ally's POV:

I was face to face with a handsome Cameron Dallas standing in a tuxedo. I saw red roses in his hands and I almost lost my breath.

"what are u doing here?" i say confused. He hands me the roses

Cameron: "Ally you're the most beautiful girl I have ever laid my eyes on, your personality is adorable and all up you are perfect. This is why I'd like to take you out for dinner tonight, so Ally will you be my date tonight?"

My eyes started tearing up with joy, this is by far the nicest thing a guy has done for me.

"I would really love to Cam but I've got Quinn to look after, maybe some other time?" I suggested. But instead of looking upset a smirk came across his face then all of a sudden Matthew appears.

Matthew: "and that's why I'm here, I'll be looking after Quinn tonight so you two can enjoy the date".

"omg gosh Matthew you are amazing" I hug him tightly. After I broke from the hug I hug Cameron, "yes Cameron I would most definitely love to accompany you tonight"

He whispers in my ear "good" and then hugs me tighter. Our hug was interupted by Matthew clearing his throat

Matthew: I'll go in and find Quinn

Once Matthew walked Cam placed a golden box with a silver ribbon tied around it in front of me.

Cameron: "it's for you my Princess" he says while I grab it.

I untied the ribbon on the box and opened the lid and pulled out a note that said every princess needs a dress. I looked down into the box and there was a red dress. I took the dress out the box.

"Its beautiful Cam, thanks you so much" I say admiring the dress while tears of joy start forming in my eyes.

Cameron pulled me into another hug and whispered in my ear

Cameron: "now go change into the dress before you start crying" he chuckled, his breath was so warm as it touched my skin it made me shiver. I chuckled back at him and quickly raced inside with the dress to get changed for the date, this is going to be one good night.

To be continued...

Question of the Chapter: Have u met any new or old magcon members?

***************************
New book!!!: I've made a new book where Cameron thinks he has a girlfriend but in reality she's all just apart of his imagination, he introduces the rest of old magcon to her but when they don't see her what will happen?... its called 'made up girlfriend'