Chapter 6 - Reunited with the boys

Ally's P.O.V

He opened his mouth and said "Hi Ally thanks for coming". I thanked him for inviting me and Quinn. He started chuckling when he noticed a sleeping Quinn in my arms. "Looks like she couldn't make it through the car ride". I giggle "yeah she fell asleep half way and I didn't want to disturb her beauty sleep so I'm just going to let her sleep". Cameron then gesture for me to go inside. Once we were inside he lead me to a couch. "You can place down here". Aww hes so sweet WAIT keep it together Ally. Your not here for him, your here for Quinn. I snapped out of my thoughts and placed Quinn on the couch and kissed her head. I turned around to Cameron he looked a little sad. But why was he sad?

Cameron's P.O.V

I watched as Ally place Quinn on the couch and kiss her head. I suddenly felt sad. I've always wanted to be the one to start a family with Ally. I wanted to be the father of Quinn not some jerk who left Ally and Quinn all alone for three years. My love for Ally never went away and it aches my hear to know that she'd already moved on. When i look up in see Ally looking at me. I tell her that all the boys are in the pool. I also told her that they already knew I was coming and they were all ready excited to see her again. Which was the the truth everyone has missed her over the years.We just didn't know her where abouts.

Ally's P.O.V

Cameron said that the boys were outside.He also told me about how the boys were excited to see me again. It made less nervous to hear that they all wanted to see me again.