Chapter 11

Cameron's P.O.V
Today is day one of trying to prove I'm able to became a good enough father for Quinn. I haven't told the guys that they were right about the whole Quinn thing because in all honesty I'm still trying to comprehend the fact that I have a three year old. If someone would have told me last week that I had a three year old I would've have just laughed in their face.

Ally's P.O.V
After Cameron left yesterday I broke down into tears. I felt so stupid how could I think he wouldn't want anything to do with Quinn and I. I've been so selfish Cameron has missed out on the first three years of his child's life and Quinn has spent her first three years fatherless. I just hope he is a good enough role model for Quinn. Anyways the guys are all hanging out at Cameron's and Nash's house tonight, Cameron invited Quinn and I to come. So that means I have plans for tonight for once. Today is just a relaxing day Quinn and I are just going to stay home and probably watch a few movies and we will definitely end up playing dolls. I'm excited for tonight because I haven't had fun in ages until the other night and hopefully tonight will be just as fun. I wonder if the other guys know that Cameron is actually the father of Quinn?.

Cameron's P.O.V
Tonight we are all having a hangout session at Nash and my place and when I say all I mean the boys as well as Ally and Quinn. I'm actually really excited to get to know Quinn after all she is my kid. Nash is out doing something with Hayes so I'm stuck at home by myself. I don't really mind though because all you need is life is the internet right?.

Ally's P.O.V
Quinn and I are ready now. Cameron said come to his house at 5pm it's now 4:40pm so we best to get going now. I get Quinn into the backseat of the car and buckle her in her car seat, I hop in the drivers seat and as I was about to start the car Quinn says "Mommy where are we going again?". I turn back to her and tell her "we are going to see the guys again" and as soon as I said that her face lit up, she knew exactly where we were going now. After ten minutes of driving we reach their house. To my surprise Quinn managed to stay awake because no matter how long or short a car ride is she always falls asleep. I helped her out of the car and she held my hand as we walked up to the front door. I knocked on the door and straight away the door opened and there stood Cameron
To be continued...