Chapter 19

Ally's P.O.V:

I was so upset, I just wanted to save all the crying until we made it back home and at least that way Quinn doesn't have to see me so upset now that she's awake. We eventually reached home. I let Quinn ran up to her room and play while I sat on the couch curled up into a ball thinking about everything that has happened tonight. I tried my best not to cry but warm salty tears starting rolling down face.

I was only on the couch for 5 minutes when my phone started buzzing indicating that someone was calling. I whispered to myself "go away Cameron" but when I looked at the caller I.D it was Matthew. I answered his call

Matthew: Hey Ally

Ally: Hey Matt

Matthew: geez Ally you don't sound too good, are you alright?

Ally: Cameron and I had a bit of fight

Matthew: holy shit Ally, what about?

Ally: long story short I went to drop Quinn of at Cameron's House only to walk into the house and see Cameron doing the dirty with his girlfriend in which he never mentioned once to me. I was actually starting to fall for that douce bag. We had an argument and he hit me. Now I don't think I'll ever let him see Quinn again.

Matthew: holy shit Ally. He can't just hit you, what a dick. I'm coming over straight away

And with that Matt ended the phone call. Around 15 minutes later I hear knocking at my door. I get up and answer it knowing it was Matthew otherwise I wouldn't even bother answering it. Surely enough I open the door and Matt is standing there with a giant teddy bear cuddled into his arm and a box of tissues in his hand. He gives then to me and I hug him and kiss on the check to show my appreciation. Matthew is so sweet, him and I have become very close friends since the gathering at Nash and Cam's house. Back in the day we were always close together, Cameron actually accused me of cheating on him with Matthew because we were constantly with each other however that little accusation of Cameron's was proven to be wrong. Matthew and I talked about tonight. But then he decided it would be best not to think too much about what happened so we talked about other things and played with Quinn before I put her to bed. Matthew was so good with Quinn. He'd be such a good father, pity he wasn't Quinn's father instead of that jerk Cameron. After Quinn was asleep Matt and I sat on the couch talking about random things and Matt was telling me about his adventures he's been on and the crazy things that happened on the tours he's attended. Matt and I were both hungry so we ordered pizza and watched 22 jump street on Netflix. I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in a movie before. The whole night was a blast Matt made me forget about the whole Cameron thing. Matt and I both ended up falling asleep on the couch. I woke up on the couch to someone loudly banging on the door. I look over at Matt and he's still asleep, I reach over to my phone and see its two in the morning. Who's banging on my door at two in the morning?. I rub my sleepy eyes and walk to the door. I opened the door and Cameron comes stumbling in. I could tell he was drunk because first he could hardly walk properly and his breathe stunk of alcohol. He walked in without me inviting him in and straight away he saw Matthew sleeping on the couch and he's face turned furious. "So now your sleeping with Matthew, I always knew you guys were always up to no good" his voice was a bit sloppy. "Matt and I weren't sleeping together like that. We're just close friends". Cameron sat down on one of my chairs "too close for my liking". I just rolled my eyes "why does it matter to you?. You and I aren't dating so it's non of your business even if Matt and I were sleeping together". Cameron hoped off the chair and walked up to me and leaned down trying to kiss me but I pushed away because I wasn't ready to forgive him yet. When I pushed him away Cameron's face turned red with anger. Cameron starting yelling at me "fuck you Ally you think your to good for me, why do you have to be so stubborn? just let me kiss your god damn lips". This wasn't the Cameron I know it's was the alcohol speaking and frankly I was terrified of drunk Cameron. "No Cameron your drunk" I firmly told him. By this stage we woke Matthew up, he rubbed his eyes and looked up at Cameron and I "what the hell is happening?". "Shut up Matthew mind your business. Ally and I were just about to make out, weren't we Ally?". I stepped back from him "Cameron I told you already your drunk I'm not going to kiss you". Matthew seemed a bit pissed off with Cameron "Cameron I think you should leave your clearly not welcomed here". Cameron looked at me then back at Matt "I want to see Quinn before I leave" Cam's face softened more, he didn't seem as angry. I was worried at first but once I realized it would be the only way to get Cameron out of my house, I nodded my head and lead Cameron to Quinn's room. I opened her bedroom door and she layed there sleeping. The light was off but she had her night light on leaving a glow in the room. I kept a close eye on Cameron as he sat on Quinn's bed right next to were she laid. He softly stroked her cheek and tears starting forming in his eyes. "She's perfect" he said looking up at me smiling. "Ally I'm so sorry for tonight and especially for trying to get you to kiss me I've just been wanting to kiss those lips at least one more time". It was as if the alcohol had all of a sudden worn off.
Cameron was Cameron again. I forgave him and continued to watch him as he stroke Quinn's cheek gently trying not to wake her. He couldn't keep his eyes of her. Obviously he cares for her.

To be continued...

Question of the chapter:
Twitter or Instagram?

(My instagram is @bam_its_phoebe15, I'll follow you back if you follow)