Chapter 12

Ally's P.O.V
"Hey Ally" he said whilst giving me a hug. I said hi back then he bent down to Quinn "hey kiddo high five" he says with his hand in front of Quinn. Quinn looked at his hand them up at me as if she was asking for my approval so I nodded my head yes and she gave him a high five. Cameron invited us inside. As soon as we walk inside I saw all the boys sitting on the couch, half of them had their heads in their phones and the other half were talking with each other. I said hi to the guys and they all turned around in our direction then all of a sudden Nash jumps off the couch and runs over to us and quickly gives me a hug and then bends down to Quinn and picks her up and starts playing with her. Quinn seemed happy with Nash, Nash was good at playing with her so I just let them two be and I sat down with guys and starting chatting.

Cameron's P.O.V
Ally and Quinn came. It's strange to think that little girl playing in the corner of my house with Nash is my daughter. The guys don't know for certain that it's my kid because I haven't told them yet. We were all sitting around on the couches and we were having some weird conversation that involved pickles,goats and cheese. Don't even ask. So as I was saying we were all chatting until Matthew got up and said "I'm going to go get something from the kitchen", he gave me look as to say come along with me so I stood up and said "I'll go with Matt". I knew exactly what he was up to, he probably wanted to talk about Quinn you know like if she's mine or not. I followed  behind him as we entered the kitchen. He sat on top of the kitchen bench with his legs dangling down. I stood in front of him and then he cleared his throat "dude so is it yours, do you know yet?". I looked at him "ok firstly the it is a actually a she and secondly yes, yesterday Ally told me that Quinn is my daughter". Matthews jaw dropped as if he wasn't expecting her to be actually mine. He looked into my eyes and said "what are you going to do?". I just shook my head slowly "I honestly don't know, I told Ally I was going to be around for Quinn.I just don't know if I have what it takes to be father, it's all happened so quickly. How do I even " and before I could finish Matthew stopped me "Cam slow down". We then talked about this whole situation. He convinced me that I would make a good father, he also reminded how deeply in love I was with Ally. So in other words he basically convinced me into wanting to be a part of Quinn's life. After our conversation we walked out of the kitchen and they all gave us a funny look and then Taylor started laughing "what took you guys so long what the heck were you two doing in there". We both looked at each other and shrugged our shoulders and sat back down with the guys.

Ally's P.O.V
Ok so Cameron and Matthew spent like 15 minutes in the kitchen and I have no idea why, but they did and now Gilinsky suggested that we should all play truth or dare. They all were agreed to his idea. I however don't really want to play, don't get me wrong I like a good game of truth or dare but being the only girl playing playing with a bunch means that I'll be kissing a lot of guys tonight. I didn't want to be a party pooper so I agreed with them. Gilinsky went first "Ally truth or dare?. I chose the easy one "I choose truth". He looked at me with a grin, should I be scared?. He rubbed his hands together "Ally do you still like Cameron, you know as more than friends?". Oh shit I wasn't prepared for this one. What am I going to say?. I froze then cleared my throat and answered...

#Cliffhanger