Chapter 10

Ally's P.O.V
Cameron said that he had an important question to ask me, so I told him to go ahead. He scratched his head and said "I don't know how to say this but is Quinn mine?". Wait did he seriously just ask that?. How does he know?. My face went from yes I'm listening to I've just seen a ghost. I tried hiding that I was shocked/worried but I think Cameron noticed because when he saw my worried face he's faced turned worried as well. Do I tell him the truth or do I lie to him and tell him that there's no way he could be the father. Cameron clears his throat "is she?". Before I could even think I nodded my head yes. Cameron's face turned from worried to shocked. Great now I have some explains to do "listen Cameron I can explain".

Cameron's P.O.V
"Listen Cameron I can explain". Explain what? Explain the fact that I have a daughter for three f**king years. By now my emotions are so mixed I don't know wether to be mad at the fact she lied to me or happy that I have a healthy living daughter. I can't believe Ally would do this to me. My now I'm trying to hold back my anger and tears so I stand up "explain what Ally?" I shouted, "You lied to me you can't just keep the fact that someone has daughter for three years with out them knowing". I needed to time to process everything that had just happened so before Ally said anything else I stormed out of her apartment, slamming her door behind me. I headed straight to my car. When I went to open my car door I felt someone tugged at my arm. When I turned around I saw Ally balling her eyes out, "Please Cameron let me explain" she begged. I couldn't just ignore her because despite her tear stained face she still looked like the Ally I fell in love with five years ago when I met her. I looked up at her sad face and answered her "ok I'll let you explain,but it still doesn't mean I forgive you". She nodded her head at me "Come back inside Cameron and I'll explain everything in private". I agreed and we walked back into her apartment. We sat on the couch in silence until I broke the silence "why would you keep her a secret from me?". Ally wiped her tear stained checks "Cameron I was afraid that you'd leave me and the baby, I was afraid of all the hate I'd get from your fans and I was most afraid of ruining your career". How could I be so stupid, I never thought about her side of the story. She would've been scared to death but does that give her the right to hide such a big secret from me?. "Ally I understand, I just feel hurt that you thought I'd ever leave you". Ally face lit up a little "really?", I looked into her eyes and replied "yes but I'm still shocked about this whole father thing. I don't know if I could even be a father yet". Its true I have no idea how to be a father and I don't think there are any parenting manuals for people who just found out they had a three year old daughter. Ally and I continued to chat/argue about this whole Quinn situation. She told me what was running through her head and why she left without telling anyone. I told her that I wasn't ready to be a father yet but it didn't mean I didn't want to be one. In the end we decided that it would be best if I just hang around her and Quinn as Mommy's friend for a couple of weeks until I prove myself worthy enough to become her father. Ally told me all about Quinn which made me think that being a father wouldn't be so bad after all. I'm still trying to process this all but I think I'm excited to be apart of Quinn's life. Maybe Ally and I will end up together again...I hope so.