Chapter 7

Ally's P.O.V

Cameron and I talked for about 5 minutes until he lead me outside to see the guys. As soon as we stepped outside me eyes were directed to a pool full of boys mucking around. Straight away I recognized them all except for one of them. Oh wait I thinks it's Hayes, Omg it is Hayes he looks so much more mature. Proberly because he was only 15 when I last saw him. Cameron yelled out "Ally's here". They all turn their heads in our direction. They all jumped out of the pool and headed in my direction. Whilst drenched they all gave me a hug they welcomed me back to the group and told me about how they've all missed me. We all sat on the pool chairs as group and talked about anything and everything. I told them about me youtube channel and how successful it has been. They all started asking to do a collab with me. They also told me about the tours they've all been on and all the mischief they've been up to. In those 15 minutes or so it felt like the old days. It felt as though I had never left.

15 minutes later

We were still sitting outside. Nash went inside to use the toilet then all of a sudden he comes out with a confused look. He puts his hand behind his head and scratches it "umm Cameron why is there a small child sleeping on our couch?"he asks. Omg Quinn I totally forgot I left her there. Everyone just looked at each other weirdly. Suddenly Cameron just bursts out laughing "you idiots it's not just some random kid it's Ally's daighter". They all gave me a look as if they're were trying to say is it true so I nodded at them. Aaron spoke up "Aww you have a daughter" he said excitedly, I nodded as a reply to what he said. "Umm why didn't you tell us that you had a daughter?" Carter says. "I didn't mean to not tell you about here I think I must've gotten carried away. It's just I haven't felt this young since before I had her". Matthew got up "can see her?. Like seriously she's bound to be cute, I mean look at her mother". I blushed at the what he said I really have missed this group. I lead the group inside and to the couch where Quinn was sleeping. I heard some of them saying aww and others were commenting how cute she was. I have to admit Cameron and i did a make a pretty cute kid.