Chapter 4 - Meeting the child

Still Cameron's P.O.V

I look down an see the cutest little girl with brown hair. Then I realize she's talking to Ally. "Mommy?" I say with disbelief does Ally have a kid?. "Ah yes Cameron this is my daughter" she says while putting her arm around her side "Quinn say hi to Cameron". What the fuck Ally has a daughter...when...how. "Hi Camwon" she says shyly it's kind of cute how she can't pronounce my name right. "Hello there" I say back to her. I have so many questions to ask "hey umm Ally can I talk to you","oh yeah sure" she bends down to her daughter and says "Quinn why don't you go over there and choose out a pair for Mommy ok" her little daughter nodded her head "ok Mommy" and the she ran off.

Ally's P.O.V

Oh shit Cameron wants to talk to me. It's probably about why all of a sudden I have a three year old daughter who looks like him. When he asked me if he could talk I quickly sent Quinn off to find me a pair of shoes. I didn't want her to be around for all the questions that I'm sure will come. He then Opens his mouth oh boy here goes nothing "I don't mean to be rude but who's the father". I knew he would ask this but I had no idea what to say. I mean do I tell him that she's his daughter or do I make up some lie about her father abandoning us. I decided to lie "her father isn't in the picture anymore he ran away just after she was born". I just lied to the father of my child.

Cameron's P.O.V

I had to ask who the father was. Because in all honesty I was as jealous as fuck. I always wanted to be the one to have a child with Ally. I said to her "I don't mean to be rude but who's the father". A blank expression came to her face and then she replied "her father isn't in the picture anymore he ran away just after she was born". What a prick first you get the best girl in the world then you have a child with her and then leave her. "Oh I'm so sorry to hear that Ally, it was his loss" I felt kind of bad for asking after she replied. She just giggled. I all of a sudden got a text from Nash my roommate.

Nash: Heyy Cam I'm bringing home McDonald's for lunch...so be home in 5 mins

Me: ok sounds cool meet you in 5

I looked up to see Ally and playing with her gorgeous long brown hair. "Well I have to go now but I'd love to meet up with you so we can chat some more, do you wanna swap numbers?" At first she looked worried and then she grinned "oh yeah sure sounds great". We handed each other our phones and type in our Numbers. We gave each other the phones back. We said goodbye. At first I didn't know whether to hug but I did anyways and damn did it feel good to hug her again.

Ally's P.O.V
After I lied to him and he apologized for asking. He looked so funny when he apologized so I giggled. He must have gotten a text because he started typing away on his phone then he told me that he had to leave. He said "Well I have to go now but I'd love to meet up with you so we can chat some more, do you wanna swap numbers?" At first I was hesitant but then I just smiled and told him it sounds great. We then swapped phones and typed in our numbers. I know what your thinking why did you give him your number?...because he's the father of my kid and she needs to know who her father is and Cameron has every right to know that he has a daughter. I'll wait a couple of weeks to tell him I want him and Quinn to get to know each other before I potentially ruin his life. If worst comes to worst and he doesn't want to be apart of her life then at least she got to spend some time with her father.