Chapter 1

Hi I'm ally, I'm 20 years old and I have a 3 year old daughter named Quinn. Yes I am too young to have a 3 year old and yes she wasn't planned but I'm glad it happened because she's the best thing that ever happened to me. Unfortunately her father is not in the picture. It wasn't his choice well in all honesty he doesn't even know she exists. See her father and I had been dating for 2 years when I fell pregnant. I didn't tell him because I was afraid of rejection. And her father just happened to be the famous Viner Cameron Dallas and at that time he was only at the start of his career and I didn't want to ruin it by telling him I'm pregnant. He would have to stop all his tours to look after me and the baby and all his fans would hate him forever. Everyone would've have thought I was a slut. So I decided to let him live his life in peace without putting the hassle of raising a child at the age of 17. Since none of my family kept in touch whith me any more I decided to move to Los Angeles for a fresh start. And might I say it was the best decision I had ever made moving here. Yes I missed Cameron but LA was awesome I moved to a small apartment and I couldn't be happier especially when Quinn came along. After awhile I did get very board living by myself, I know I had Quinn but she was just a baby but unfortunately I couldn't do much to satisfy my boredom. And until this very day I haven't kept in touch with Cameron or any of his friends who were also my firends but I don't intend on breaking that.