Chapter 9

Cameron's P.O.V

I didn't get any sleep last night. The whole night I was thinking about Quinn. Was she really mine?. I have to solve this. I'm going to meet up with Ally at her house and ask her if Quinn is mine. I don't know what I'm going to do if Quinn's mine. I don't even know if I want to be a father at all,let alone being a father at this young age. Especially of a three year old.

Ally's P.O.V

After I got back from Cameron's and Nash last night I put Quinn straight to bed. Then I went to bed myself which was early for me but I was realy tired. Right now it's the morning, Quinn's asleep. I checked my phone and there's was text message from Cameron.

Cameron: Hey Ally can I come hang at your house today?
Ally: yeah sure
Cameron: ok cool, I'll be over in an hour
Ally: ok see you then

I've got an hour to wake up Quinn and get her ready. I might even have a little time to tidy the house a bit before Cameron comes. An hour later after I had woken and gotten Quinn ready I heard a knock at me door. I open the door to see a very tired looking Cameron. "Hey Cameron" I say whilst gesturing for him to enter.

Cameron's P.O.V

When I arrived at Ally's I knocked on the door,she answered it and invited me inside. At this point by saying I was nervous was an understatement. The question that kept running through my head was what if Quinn was mine?. I've always wanted to be a father but I never imagined I would be one at this age. Right now Ally and I are both sitting on her couch chatting. I wondered where Quinn was so I asked "Where's Quinn?". Ally responded "she's in her room playing with her dolls". How am I going to ask about Quinn. Do I even want to know if she's mine or not?. I asked Ally "Heyy Ally can I ask you something very important?". Ally looks up at me with a puzzled look then she replies "sure what is it?". I scratch my head and then ask her the question that could potentially change my life "I don't know how to put this but is Quinn mine?".