Whoa! How Did I Get Here?

"Sometimes, you are guided down a different pathway than you originally had planned. Trust your intuition; it will let you know if you are on the right path."

There have been moments in my life in which I have questioned whether or not there was a God, a Heaven, and a Hell. Although many people have asked themselves similar questions, most Christians would not dare admit to anyone that they have questioned their own religious beliefs. We (Christians) desire to be seen as the one who has the strongest mustard seed faith, the one with the closest relationship with the Creator, or the one who understands the symbolic messages of the Bible better than anyone else on this Earth.

Over the years, quiet moments of self – reflection have given my mind the permission to be human and to connect the pieces of my puzzle. After experiencing personal life events as I have, such as the sudden closing of one door and the immediate opening of another and the appearance of opportunities completely out of the blue (beyond my control) I began to:

1. realize that I did not arrive at where I am today all on my own.

2. develop a personal (spiritual) relationship with God. 

3. have faith (trust) that God's spirit lives within me. 

4. accept that there is a purpose for my life: I'm here for a reason.

5. believe that everything happens for a reason. 

6. show gratitude for the blessings and opportunities given to me. 

7. pray for guidance as well as for the desires of my heart. 

8. seek and depend on God during times of need or distress. 

9. ask for forgiveness. 

10. respect that each individual has his/her own personal beliefs.

Want to read more? Copy and paste this link: https://amzn.com/B01GNLNQ28

Everyday Isn't Perfect, Volume I: Change Begins With You FirstOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara