Never In My Plans

"There will be times when you will fight against God's plan because you are unsure of what's happening. But, trust that He is molding you to do your work!"

I graduated from college within three years with almost a 4.0 GPA in Chemistry, and I worked at a call center for a few months after graduation. Always the shy and quiet person, working at a call center was never in my plans. I was too embarrassed to tell my close family and friends that I even worked there. In their eyes, I was supposed to be living the life of a successful and rich mad scientist.

But in reality, I didn't have much of a choice. I couldn't find a job in my field, and I desperately needed the money. Little did I know, God was preparing me to do what I now love. He was teaching me how to communicate (my purpose): to talk, listen, laugh, cry, and share my heart with people. He was also laying the foundation that now allows me to successfully provide for my patients.

Now keep in mind, working at a calling center was never in my plans. But surely it was in God's plans, and that is what has made the greatest difference.

My heartfelt message is simple:

In order to discover who you truly are and what you are really made of, you will have to go through some things. Just because you don't understand what you are going through or why you are going through it does not mean that there isn't a reason behind you going through it. Whether you fully understand it or not, keep moving forward with confidence and faith! Trust and believe that all things are working in your favor.

Next Up: Silent Whispers Of A Hopeful Man 

Enjoyed the preview? Cut and paste this link to read the full book: https://amzn.com/B01GNLNQ28