Chapter 13 = Krisho part 1

Start from the beginning

"You are just worrying about your reputation, you sadistic," He muttered under his breath, flinched when the evil wooden ruler hit the table.

"Care to repeat your words, you nut head?"

Suho held his hands up in and shook his head but stuck out his tongue, when Kris turned around. "Say, Wufa -HURTS! What's that for?"

"I told you not to use my nickname casually. Show some respect."

"Whyyy? Wufa is more suitable, after all we spend most of our time together ever since the start of the term."

"Only two hours each five days for each week. And it's only two weeks, read your book, before I quiz you again."

"You are no fun." Suho resigned and took a hold of his book and began reading. But he knew he can only keep five minutes of concentration on the boring text before his attention strayed back towards his tutor. "Say, Wufa..." Kris immediately sent him an intimidating glare. "...Ok fine Kris. You know although it was just two weeks.... I always have this thought in my mind."

Kris try to hold back from rolling his eyes as it would ruin his cold demeanour.

Suho leaned over the desk towards his tutor. "You know...I like you." He whispered seductively.

Kris just flicked a page on his book he was reading. Suho was dumbfounded.

"Hey didn't you hear what I just said?!" He yelled.

"Loud and clear."

"Then?"

"Then what?" Kris asked. "You want me to reply with I like you too? With you still behaving like a cheeky brat, well sorry to say I don't like you one bit." He said pointedly and continues reading his book.

Suho feel an uncomfortable weight in his stomach dropped, as he slumped back in his seat. It is the first time he got rejected like that, usually whenever he mess someone around like that, the person will either flushed or embarrassed and mentioned they like him too. He knew he always have this appeal towards either girls or boys. This is the first time ever he did not get any sort of reaction and being downright rejection.

Though Suho did not notice a sly smirk crept on Kris stoic's face.

He just pull his book towards him and a fail attempt to read, it is just blur of words as he could not focused, still feeling down. When a finger lifted his chin up to face his tutor's smirking face, there was a devious glint in his eyes behind those glasses.

"It's a wonder I can make you quiet like this. Are you really that disappointed?"

Suho slapped the hand away from his face. "It's not like you care."

"Do you really want me to say that? Do you want me to like you too?"

Suho open his mouth but close it, before open it again. "Forget it. It was a joke."

"Oh really... I could offer you a deal, you know if you really want to hear that from my mouth."

"A deal?"

"Yes, a deal." Kris fixed his glasses. "I could say that 'I like you too' or better you could make me fall for you if and only if you follow what I ask you and passed your Economics, and I allowed you to call me Wufa too, won't you like that?"

"That's impossible."

"Going to back out before even the game starts?"

Suho stood, clenching his fists. No one ever challenged him like that. "Fine! And don't regret when I can make you fall head over heels on me." This is just a game, Suho mused. He just has to go through the obstacle, and will defeat the evil boss, Wuyi Fan. Or maybe he just have made a contract with the devil.

EXOEXOEXOEXO

"Should we go in? Or we're going for lunch first?" asked Baekhyun, in his hands already many shopping bags. "I would like to try the restaurant we pass by earlier."

"I'm not yet hungry," Suho replied, then his phone rang, his eyes widen as he saw the call ID. He excused himself and went to a corner so that his friends would not overhead his conversation.

"What took you so long to answer?"

"Didn't I just tell you yesterday? I was going to town with Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. What do you want?"

"I just want to confirm you are indeed in town now, Where are you?"

"I was just near the arcade. Why?"

"Good, take your friend Baekhyun away from there."

"Eh? WHY? And why would I leave Kyungsoo alone? Is this about him with Head Dorm?"

"Just do what I said. Remember our deal?"

"Whatever! You know it's my day out with my friends I don't want you come to mess it up. Give me a break will you?"

"Just do it." With that Kris ended the call. Suh scowled at his phone and sighed frustrated he still don't know what's behind Kris's mind. He closed his eyes and leaned on the wall of the alley he was in. Now what he is going to do to lure Baekhyun away from Kyungsoo.

"Suho? Are you ok?"

His eyes snapped open as Baekhyun's voice reached his ears. "Baekhyun? Where's D.o?" He noticed the brown is nowhere near Baekhyun.

"He is waiting for us in front of the arcade. We are just worried that you took a long time. Is everything ok?"

Suho's eyes glint mischievously. "Yes! Everything is fine, now come with me. I'm going to show you something."

"B-but... Kyungsoo?"

"He could wait a while. This is important!" And so Suho dragged the gullible Baekhyun away from that alley and away from Kyungsoo.

Meanwhile, after Kris ended his call with Suho. He calls Sehun next. Chanyeol beside him just watches him with questioning look.

"Yes, Kris? I have just arrived in town." Sehun's voice came from the end of the line when the call is picked up.

"Chanyeol and I are in the restaurant near the arcade. Could you go here or you want somewhere else?"

"Its fine, I'm near the arcade anyway."

When Sehun hung up the phone, Kris has this devious smile on his usually cold face, that even make Chanyeol shuddered though he reluctant to ask what was that about.

After few minutes, Kris received a text from Sehun that he is going to have lunch somewhere else. He closed his phone. 'Mission accomplished.'