Chapter Twenty One

Louis

"Oh, here's the lover boy."

I snapped my head sidewards to see all four of the lads looking at me with smirks on their faces and suspicious glint in their eyes as soon as I entered the studio for voice rehearsals. My brows creased. Lover boy?

"Piss off, Zayn," I snickered but played innocent as I asked, "What are you on about, anyway?"

"Oh, nothing we were just wondering what your ugly as*--" Liam began to say.

"First off, Liam, my as* is anything but ugly and second, I wasn't talking to you so shut your face, boy." I told him and he pouted.

"Rude." He muttered.

"So?" I faced Zayn, "You guys gonna tell me what you're talking about sometime soon?"

"Just see for yourself." He told me before extending his hand holding his phone. I looked down on the phone screen and saw myself and Eleanor squinting through the blinding flashes but trying to smile at the cameras at the same time. We looked uncomfortable and it was rather funny. I smiled fondly.

Niall snorted.

My smile turned into a glare in a span of a second, "What?" I asked.

"Nothing," He smiled innocently before turning to Liam and whispering too low for me to hear, "He's one whipped of an as*hole."

"So were whispering now, yeah? So mature." I again turned to Zayn and rolled my eyes before giving him his phone back, "This picture is ages ago. I brought Eleanor with me to the charity ball, and? Your point?" I looked at them one by one to see if any of them would finally tell me what they were getting at but I saw Harry smiling knowingly but quietly keeping to himself.

Why did it always seem like he knows something we didn't?

Zayn chuckled and didn't take his phone back, "Swipe left, mate."

I did.

Then again. And again. And again.

There, saved in Zayn's phone, and probably released all over the internet, were atleast five photos of me in different angles and times during the ball. But there was one thing they had in common: I was staring at Eleanor in all of it.

I looked up and saw all four of of them still looking at me with the same smirks on their faces from when I entered the studio a while ago.

I gulped, "I'm looking at her in the pictures, okay so? Something wrong about that?" I shot back but inside, I was hoping those pictures were scattered inbetween other photos and not compiled together so no issue would come up.

"I don't know about you, Tommo but that's how Zayn drools at Perrie even before they were dating." Niall shrugged.

"Hey! I'm right here." Zayn responded.

"Even before they were dating, Niall you said so yourself. Then it's completely normal." I tried reasoning.

"Ah Louis, you aren't paying attention. I said that's how Zayn looks at Perrie even before they were dating--"

"That's what I've just said--" I tried cutting in but Niall continued talking.

"--but what are they now?" he dramatically turned to Liam and asked, "Care to tell us, Liam?"

"Dating?" Liam hesitantly answered and I glared at him for just answering.

"That, and happily inlove." Niall added grinning victoriously.