Chapter One

"Harry, I know you're just doing this to make me jealous. I am now, so please stop this bullsh*t!" She plead without caring what she looked like. And here I was watching her cry her eyes out, begging him.

She looked so hurt, so vulnerable, so lost. But despite all of it, she still looked so damn beautiful.

Her full lips, her wavy brown hair, and her expressive brown eyes - except that looked so dull lately.

Yet there he was, glancing briefly at her as if her presence alone bored him. He was there, with his arms surrounding the waist of another girl he just hooked up with a while ago. He was there, intentionally showing off her new-found girlfriend just to shoo her away.

"Harry, please..." she begged. And I had to look away because the way she looked somehow crushed my heart.

"Can't you see El? I'm busy with someone here. Why don't you mind your own business?" he lazily told her without breaking eye contact with Stacey or Sandy or Sandra- I couldn't even remember. I knew that he didn't, too and he didn't care. Because I knew that after hurting her, after she would walk away for the nth time, he would dump this girl just like the others he used for an excuse to hurt her. I didn't know what his game plan was, but it was clearly shattering her already broken heart in the process.

"But Harry-" she was cut off mid-sentence when the girl who was already tracing his chest spoke.

"Uh, babe? Why don't we go somewhere private? With this girl watching over us, I feel awkward."

Eleanor's dropped jaw closed then clenched. Her eyes narrowed, her hands balling at her sides and she suddenly was fuming mad.

"If it's making you awkward then why don't you just get lost?" she snapped.

But the girl didn't reply. She just smirked because she knew that even though she didn't say anything, what she was doing now was enough to show that she won.

Harry kissed the girl back and the sight made El's face soak in tears. Her hands had loosen its grip and she closed her eyes as if blocking the heart-breaking view.

Harry broke the kiss and spoke to the girl, ignoring Eleanor "Later, babe." he said without widening the space between their faces.

The girl still had her arms on Harry's shoulders and I was shocked when she linked it around his neck and sat on his lap with her legs on both sides of his, straddling him then started to kiss him again.

I looked at Eleanor who no longer had her eyes closed but glued on the man he loved and the girl he was making out with. She looked so miserable but barely putting herself together. Her eyes streaming with tears yet she didn't bother wiping them. Her fists were once again balled and her mouth open.

Why is she still watching this? I thought to myself.

Harry reclined on the bar behind him and the girl leaned down on his chest still mouths on each other's. Her hands were roaming around his torso while his were slowly slipping down on her lower back.

I walked to Eleanor after moments of being a statue and tried to pull her away before she gets back to her senses and kills the girl, but she tugged her wrist off my grip.

"Louis, no!" she shouted at me and before I knew it, she had already pulled the girl by her hair and pinned her on the ground with her own body.

"You b*tch!" El slapped the girl on both cheeks consecutively. Her actions caught people's attention and they were starting to form a circle around us.

I tried pulling El away by her waist but she was wiggling away.

"Harry!" the poor girl on the floor cried for help.

Harry caught El's wrists before another attempted slap. She tried snatching her hands away but he wouldn't let go. He pulled her up and I helped the girl on the floor stand up.

"Why did you hurt her?!" Harry yelled at Eleanor.

"Because you're hurting me and you were using her to do it!" she yelled back and glared at this girl beside me.

"Not everything's about you El." he snapped. She stiffened but gained back her composure not long after. I looked at Harry's grip on her wrist and it was too tight. I was about to tell him that when El beat me to it.

"Harry, let me go! You're hurting me!" she struggled pulling her wrists away then looked at Harry, "All you ever do is hurt me!" she yelled at him, he was taken aback and slowly let her wrists go. She rubbed it both to somehow soothe the pain.

"You're the one doing this to yourself. I told you, stop chasing me." he said sternly.

"You know I couldn't! Because-"

"Don't." he warned. He took a quick glance at me before looking back at her again.

But he was too late to stop her, "-because I love you!" she shouted. Soon, she was refraining herself from sobbing.

His jaw clenched but he was still glaring at her.

"Do I look like I care?" he asked.

"You can't stop me from loving you," she started, "I couldn't even stop myself." she said with a strained voice, pain lacing her words.

How could he not feel something for her? When I, just hearing her words, already felt my heart being stabbed?

He closed her eyes after her words and his jaw clenched more. He looked frustrated and didn't know what to do.

"Fine, suit yourself. Just don't blame me if you're hurt or anything. Now watch," he said before walking towards the direction of the girl beside me.

Soon enough, he was kissing her.

I looked back at Eleanor and she stood there, mouth parted and tears of anger and pain mixed together flowing down her face. Her eyes were already swollen from the massive crying yet it was questionable how she could still spill this amount of liquid out of her system.

She turned around, pushing people out of her way without even apologizing. And the people had watched enough to make way.

She walked in here with her broken heart, yet out with a shattered one, she ran. Away from the blaring music, from dancing people and from the drinks and smoke. Away she ran from the man he loved that caused the shattering of her already broken heart.

And I knew, soon, I would be fed up from all the watching.

I took my last glance at Harry who was watching her flee from him before I started running after her.