Chapter Fifteen

Eleanor

It had been two weeks since I was rushed to the hospital and now my wound had started to heal as time passed, physically. Louis accompanied me the whole time before I was discharged, which spanned for about two hours, then he drove me home. He also informed me of how my cut was more serious than those people cutting themselves, according to what the doctor told him. Those people do couple of cuts but shallower than mine, which was deep enough to drain a good amount of blood that caused me to feel light headed. I just nodded at him in understanding but didn't say anything. He was kind enough not to push it but told me funny jokes instead. I was truly grateful for the guy having my back always.

Presently, I was preparing for a girls day out. Perrie, Danielle and I was going to go to the mall for a little shopping. Okay, maybe more than a little.

I put my earrings on and snatched my things off the nightstand. I was about to put my phone inside my purse when a message popped up. I accidentally exited it so I had to open the message app to read the text.

Before my eyes could even see whom it came from, Harry's name caught my eye and it instantly made my breath hitch. I remembered the last couple of texts I sent were from a month ago and all he gave me was one brief reply but it was enough to cause a stab on my heart. I bravely tapped the tab with his name then our conversation was laid before my eyes, automatically shooting a pang through my heart.

Me: I waited for you.

Me: I stay with you.

Me: I was there for you.

Me: I fight for you.

Me: I suffer a lot for you.

Me: I go through f*cking bullsh*ts for you.

Me: I give in everytime for you.

Me: Because why? BECAUSE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. DON'T YOU SEE IT?!!!

All the reply he gave me was,

Him: I don't ask for it.

Flashbacks ran inside my mind and a tear slipped out my eye. But I wiped it away quickly as if anyone would see, daring myself not to waste anymore. A tear was enough. I willed myself to start working on healing myself, not to cry over simple things. I could do it, I thought, just little by little, I could get through this.

The previous text I received came on my mind and I exited Harry's message tab. Louis' name appeared on top of the other messages, indicating an unread text so I tapped on it.

Louis: Hey El, wanna hang out?

I typed a response.

Me: By hang out, you mean you bringing your arse in my house and attacking my fridge?

He replied almost immediately.

Louis: ...yes

I rolled my eyes at my phone. Goofball.

Me: Don't you have something to do?

Louis: No.

Me: But the girls and I are gonna go shopping. Unless you wanna go to Victoria's Secret, too?

Hopefully that would hint him that it was all girl thing today. But of course, he had other interpretation of that.

Louis: You make it seem like it's a bad thing ;)

I rolled my eyes again but this time a smile finally crept up on my face. Louis and his cheeky remarks.

Me: Byeee Louis x