Chapter Five

Louis

We reached her house and now we were standing on the front porch. She was fumbling with the keys and her frustration was growing every second.

"Why don't you f*cking open?! Stupid door!" She screams as she threw the keys that ended up on the ground.

I couldn't help but smile in amusement while crouching down to pick up the keys.

"Well, this stupid door wouldn't open itself if you stopped trying to open it, would it?" I said as I tried every key in her key holder. On the fifth key, the door clicked. "There you go."

"Thanks." she said, "Do you want to come in?" she asked.

"Do you want me to? I mean if you want to be alone-"

"Louis, I've been alone in this house for as long as I remember. And I tell you, it isn't fun." She said as she opened the door widely and gestured for me to come in. I did as I was told and she followed suit then she flicked the lights on.

"Make yourself at h-" she paused as she yawned, "-home. I'll just make you something." she said as she slowly made her way to the kitchen.

"El." I said as I sat on the couch.

"What do you like?" she stopped walking then leaned on the doorway of the kitchen, still talking.

"El."

"Tea?"

"El!"

"Coffee?"

"Eleanor!"

"I mean I love coffee so there's tons-- what?" she finally noticed me.

"Aren't you tired? Its like-" I paused to look at the time at my wristwatch, but then I remembered I didn't have one on. So I looked around the house to but I didn't see any wall clock either, "-Late."

She chuckled and picked up her purse to pull out her phone. "It's 2AM so I guess you're right. It's late."

I grinned. "I talk sh*t when it's late. Sorry."

"I see that."

I faked a gasp, "Are you sassing on me? I'm the sass masta' from Doncasta', just so you know."

"Should I bow down?" she got along.

"No, you should kiss my foot."

"You mean your stinky foot? Thanks but no thanks, master."

"Fair enough. How about my hand?"

"What are you, my granny?"

"No. I'm a leprechaun."

"I believe that should be Niall."

"Okay then I'm a koala. That's cuter anyway."

She approached me while I was still talking and took me aback when she planted a kiss on my cheek. "How about that, sass master? Would you spare me my punishment now?"

"There's a proper way to kiss," I pointed my lips, fooling around.

She laughed, "I'm not kissing a koala on the lips."

I playfully pouted and she pinched my cheek while sitting beside me.

"Where are your parents?" I asked since she said she was always alone in this house.

"They're in US, or atleast that's what they say. They've been there since I was, like, ten. They come here occasionally."

"You're living alone since you were ten?!" I asked, still shocked on the little revelation. I mean come on! That wasn't safe for a pretty little girl like her!