Chapter Four

Louis

I saw her storming her way upstairs so I ran after her and called her out but she didn't look back. Even the staircase was packed with people that it was difficult for me to go through it.

When I finally made it through, I saw Harry's tall figure on the exact situation I was earlier. He was squirming through the sea of people doing their business on the staircase (I mean, really? On the staircase?) uttering too many sorry's along the way.

That was the thing about him. He was kind. Too kind he wouldn't even kill a fly. So I wondered why, of all people, he would hurt the person who loved him so much.

He made it through quicker than I did because he could practically see where he could walk through. And then there was me, who made it through atleast after lifetime. I swear I'm 5'9.

I turned to a corner to try to find her when I heard her scream from the other side of the floor.

I stopped on my tracks then turned around to run the other way. Where the f*ck are people when you need them?! Can someone f*cking see her?! What is even f*cking happening?!

She was yelling, I supposed, for someone to stop and I ran faster.

Since when did this hallway seem longer?!

Suddenly, the screaming stopped. I ran the fastest I could that I felt my thighs burning and oxygen escaping my lungs but I didn't care. I turned the corner where the yelling came from.

Finally, I was seeing what was happening.

A random guy was pinning Eleanor on the wall while holding her face. I was about to tackle him and beat the sh*t out of him when he started leaning in on her but I stopped.

Because of course Harry has to beat me to it.

I wondered how he got here fast and why was he upstairs in the first place. I bet he was the reason Eleanor ran up here, so I didn't see why he came up when he was the one always shooing her away.

Did he ran after her?

He punched the guy straight on his face that his nose bled. The guy fell down the floor and blood was pooling all over him. He cussed while trying to launch himself to that guy but El stopped him.

I quickly ran inside the nearest restroom so they couldn't see me when I saw them walking out on the perverted guy so. When I was sure the coast was clear, I went out and back to the guy.

He was still holding his nose and I crouched down so I could see him. He opened his eyes and they were bloodshot red and he smelled like pot.

Loser.

"Hey," I clasped my hands together and continued, "I don't care how high you are but remember that I asked you nicely, don't dare touch that girl again or I'd f*cking beat the life out of you, you wouldn't even need a pot to blow your bullsh*t-filled mind, you little piece of sh*t."

As soon as I had that mature man to man talk with that guy I went downstairs to look for Harry and Eleanor. I went to make sure Harry wouldn't leave her after what happened. I ran outside since inside wasn't really a good place to comfort someone, with people having dry s*x infront of you.

As I step out, the cool wind and dark night welcomed me as I witnessed a thing that awfully confused me.

First, because it was Harry and El.

And second, because I felt a needle pierced my heart.

Eleanor

"You f*cking d*ckhead!" he cussed before attempting to launch himself on the guy on the floor that could no longer move but I stopped him.