Chapter 27 (((LE ENDING)))

>I CANT GET AWAY FROM WRITERS BLOCK!!!

Whatever, I’m just gonna push it and see where I go, eh…

Warning there’s a few flashbacks... I hope you aren’t easily confused.

This is the longest chapter ive done in awhile and probally my last for this story, but I might do some sort of closer… I don’t know. I need to think of a title for my next story.

Don’t hate me or the ending please… *Hides from tomatoes*<

I had been doing this for months now, things were great now. I had a family, friends, and a home now. For the first time in forever I was happy. Jack and I are even trying to work out some sort of… Friendship? Well I wouldn’t call it that, but… whatever.

Tomorrow was an important day, It was Noahs birthday.

Why do I care? Because he thinks I’ve forgotten about him over the months, but no.

Tomorrow is his birthday, and it will also be his death day.

Ironic huh?

That’s why I chose it. I’m starting to use my name against others; I’m starting to love the meaning of my name.

Irony Storm… More like Irony kills.

A smile spread across my face.

I stood from the corner of the dark apartment that I had spent the night at and grabbed my knife. I kissed the shiny, freshly cleaned blade and smiled before putting it in my hoody. I grabbed my back up and put it in my shoe.

I walked over to the broken window of the moldy, empty apartment, and walked out the broken window, into the firescape. I walked down the latter, then jumped into a conviently placed closed dumpster, then jumped on the concrete.

I walked from the dark ally, pulled up my hood, and fixed my hair to cover my scared eye. I did that to avoid attention; you’d be surprised at how much attention a small scar could get you.

I walked the city was pretty busy at this time, and despite the darkness of the night the city lights kept it bright for the most part. But every now and then some stupid teenager would wander off into some dark ally.

I smiled to myself.

Ah, the beautiful thought… Blood… Red, striking, and unforgettable…