Chapter 26

>Well I just moved, and didn’t have any internet for a few days, plus I’ve had the worst writers block so this is complete crap… sorry…

Don’t hate me u

But before you read I have an important tip to give you guys… it changed my life…

How to kiss a boy:

- Grab his waist.

- Slip your hand into his pocket.

- Grab his wallet....

- Don't even kiss him.

- Just run. ))<

I picked up my blade, and suddenly felt the need for blood again, but I couldn’t take Noah’s Just yet… Maybe I should look for Jeff?

“There’s no chance of me finding him.” I sighed, putting my knife in my hoody before I continued walking. It was dark out, no later than four, I had been gone for awhile now, and would have to pay for it later, but liked the freedom I haven’t had in a while. I kind of missed my life before Jeff… I guess there’s no difference between then and now…

There’s just less… bullies...

A smile spread across my face like butter on hot toast, just as one name came to mind.

The name of the man who would beat me senseless every chance he got for years for no reason at all.

Oh what a “man”.

He would pay…

-Ethan’s POV-

I woke up, feeling like I was being watched.

I looked to my bedside clock

Seeing it was four thirty, I decided to go for a midnight snack… or after midnight snack that is. I walked out of my room and walked down the hallway to the kitchen.

 I made sure not to wake my dad when I opened the fridge and grabbed some cold pizza. Chewing thoughtfully, I heard a noise upstairs.

“Dad…?” I called out hoping he wasn’t awake.

“Sone of a bitch!” I heard his angry Husky voice. “What the fuck is your whore doing here at this time?? ETHAN.”

I was confused… Did Britt sneak in my house?

“YOU GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOU-”

Then he fell silent.

“Dad?” I grabbed a kitchen knife and started to slowly walk upstairs. “Dad this isn’t funny. Stop fucking with me.”

Then I turned the corner, and saw the crimson coloring over our carpet… my eyes followed the blood, and I saw my dad… blood gushing from his throat… he was dead.

A cute yet somewhat disturbing laughter was heard, but I couldn’t pinpoint from where.

“Does Ethan miss his daddy?” The voice echoed.

I saw a woman, she wore all black, had messy brown hair, unnaturally bright green eyes, and there’s that one item she had that stuck out the most… a knife, coated in the same crimson liquid that covered the carpet, and gushed out of my father’s neck…

Under the scar of her right eye was a face I recognized.

“Irony?” I gripped my knife with a sudden hate for her… I felt it every time I saw her.

I ran over to her and kicked her to the ground so that she dropped her knife.

She laughed. She fucking laughed?! “What the fuck?! Why are you laughing?!”

She looked up at me with her big bright eyes full of hate and humor. “Cause I love it!” She laughs hysterically before getting up and pinning me to the wall. “Do it again!”

That’s when I shoved my knife into her side, and she laughed even more… Usually she would scream, and beg for mercy.

But not today.

I twisted the blade inside her then stoped when she did. She looked at me straight into my eyes, with a wicked half smile. Her fingers crept to the handle of the blade that was currently inside of her, and I foolishly let go of it.

She… She pulled it out of her… Like… Like it was nothing…. Then she looked at me… With her cold green eyes, while… while she licked her… her own blood off the knife.

-Ironys POV-

He looked at me, his skin pale, eyes wide, while I cleaned the knife of blood, my blood. When I was done I pressed it to his side. “So Ethan, how are you?”

“J-Just peachy!”He barely managed to choke out his words with a hiss.

I smirked. “Why did you do it?”

“W-What?”

I pushed the knife just enough to hurt, but not to break the skin just yet.

“Why did you hurt me? What was the point? What do you get out of hurting me?”

“You had it coming! You deserved it!” I pushed my knife more making him yelp.

“And you deserve this!” I pushed the knife into him making him scream, I twisted my blade much like he had done to me, while I laughed at the beautiful sound of his flesh ripping.

Oh, oh I loved it.

Slowly I pulled it out, and stabbed him once in the joint of his right shoulder. He screamed like the fucking coward he was. I stabbed him in the stomach, twisting and turning my blade with a smile on my blood covered face. He soon stopped his screaming began to stop, and eyes closed, so I slapped him awake.

“Ethan… ” I began. “Have I ever told you…” I kissed his bloody cheek. “You have beautiful eyes.”

Within seconds I had dug my blade into his eyes, and he was dead.

A chuckle arose from the doorway. “What is it with you and people’s eyes?”

I looked up and smiled. “What is it with you and smiles?”