Chapter 17

>Hey guys!!!!!!!!

HOW ARE MY FAVORITE LITTLE KILLERS?!?!?!

I think I’m going to start dedicating chapters to random readers ^-^

Well this chapter is short, and pretty useless, but I wanted you to know what happens to the kid…

 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) enjoy my story, little killers.

~IRONY OUT~<

“M-Mommy?” My laughter was replaced by tears. I looked down at my mother, who was quickly bleeding out. She was only barely clinging to life. Her breathing was slow, her once beautiful eyes, were gone, and her body was mangled, on the hard concrete floor. I watched as her chest, slowly stopped moving, and she breathed her last breath. I fell to my knees. “Mom I’m sorry! I didn’t mean it! Come back! Please!”

I was pulled up, and into the arms of Jeff. He hugged me, as I sobbed into his chest. “J-J-Jeff, I-I didn’t mean I-It”

“Don’t lie to yourself.” I looked up at him, and wiped my tears. He smiled at me. “You loved it.”

I looked at him for awhile, hating that he was right. He pulled his hood over his face and picked me up bridal style.

“We still going to check on that baby?”

 I nodded.

He held me the rest of the way to the house.  Jeff put me down, and I smiled when I noticed there was no crime tape, or anything.

The sun had set, and it was dark. We walked through the window, to a horrible stench. I cupped my hand over my mouth, and nose. I looked at Jeff who seemed unphased. We walked up the stairs, passing the room that still had the dead, mangled bodies inside. Jeff seemed pleased. I walked, checking room, after room, until I stumbled upon a light blue door. I opened it, to the sound of a baby’s cry. My heard dropped at the sound. I sighed, and walked over to the baby blue crib, picking up the baby.

He had light blue eyes, with little specks of green, that were simply charming. On top of his soft little head, was a little patch of brownish blonde hair. I smiled at the child. I figured if the kid was here for two days alone, he probably had a soiled dipper.

I was right.

I nearly vomited when I saw that dark brown half liquid half poop, in his diaper. I found the diapers and changed him, not completely understanding how to do so. He was so small, so venerable, so innocent.

“So were here, what are you going to do with it?” Jeff was standing at the doorway, looking bored by the child.

I sighed, picking up the child and rocking him in my arms. “Well, I was thinking I could feed him, then find an orphanage to leave him at.”

“Or you could just raise him.”

“What? No, Jeff, I’m 17, and I don’t know the first thing on raising a child. On top of that, I’m pretty sure Slender wouldn’t want a child living in his house.”

Jeff rolled his eyes. “The humans would just fuck him up. You would make a great mom.”

I looked down at the child in my arms, sleeping peacefully; I frowned. “No, no I can’t. I can’t, I’ll mess him up more.” I walked over to the crib, and laid the kid down, covering him with his deep blue blanket, before walking over to Jeff. “Why do you want me to keep him anyways?”

Jeff shrugged, and I rolled my eyes. “Whatever, let’s just go.”

I went back to the kid, picking him up, and wrapping him in his blanket, before leaving with him in my arms.

~~~~~~~~~~

We walked up to a large building… a small Manson.

Jeff, and I walked into the house through a window, and crept up the stairs. We quietly walked into a room where there was a friendly looking woman sleeping beside her husband.

They were young.

I smiled at Jeff, and nodded.

He nodded back, and took the child from my arms, and walked out the room. I followed him into what was probably an office.

I smiled, and picked up a pice of paper, and a pen, and began to write.

I need a home, take care of me? I’ll be good, I promise. My mommy, and daddy are dead, and I need a loving family.

I folded the note, and walked with Jeff down the large staircase. Jeff set the small boy on the couch, and I put the note next to him, kissing his forehead before we left.