Chapter 8

>Hellos peoples

.

.

.

So in this chapter Irony gets a little flirty, and she's a little less blunt.

This is also a very happy chapter, for the most part.

...Sorta.<

The smell of smoke, and forest, filled my lungs. I sat there with my head on Jeff's chest, listening to his heartbeat. He was asleep with one arm wrapped around my waist. He insisted on this, because this 'Jane' is planning to kill me. I don't mind it to be honest. I know I'm crazy for thinking this, but I trust him. In a way, I always have.

I woke up an especially good mood today. I don't understand it, but I just feel great! Regardless of what happened yesterday, I am happy.

I moved, to get up, but then Jeff's grip on my waist tightened, pulling me back into his chest. "Where do you think you're going?" I looked up at him; a smile was forming on his lips.

I gave him an innocent look. "Out."

He seemed amused by my response. "No. No, I don't think so."

I raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure?" I pulled his hands, away from my waist, and sat on Jeff's stomach, with my legs on either side of his waist, with my hands intertwined with his.

He leaned up, with his lips just inches from my ears, and whispered. "Positive."

With that I jumped off him, and ran to the door. He pulled me back of course, wrapping his arms, around mine, so I couldn't fight him. I healed back laughter, as I struggled to get away from him. I elbowed him in the stomach, and slipped from his grip. I picked up my shoes, ran out his bedroom door, descending down the stairs, I saw Slender. I waved hello, and ran out the door, when I heard Jeff running after me.

I quickly slipped on my boots. Before I could run, I was pulled back, with two arms wrapped around me. I was tossed over his shoulder, and he began to walk. "Jeff put me down!" I yelled, pounding at his back. He burst into a run that was inhumanly fast.

Once we were out of the woods, Jeff put me down, and pulled his hood up. Jeff looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

He walked over to me, with curiosity in his eyes, as he stuck his hand in my Hoody pocket. His face lit up with joy when he pulled out the Kitchen knife I had taken from my house the night before. "What are you doing with that?"

"Oh, ya know, I was planning to kill you tonight in your sleep, so I stole this from Jack this morning." I smiled innocently.

"Oh, really?"His smile grew wider, and he handed me the knife, which I tucked back into my hoody.

I laughed, as we started to walk towards my home. I assumed Steven wasn't home, and I knew mom wasn't home. I opened the door, and walked inside. Jeff insisted on going through my room window, just in case someone actually was home. And of course, I was right. No one was home, so I walked upstairs, and into my room to see Jeff on my bed reading a small green and blue book.

... Wait...

"Jeff!"I tackled him taking the book from his hands.

He pouted. "Why can't I read it?"