Chapter 4: Skidding Heartbeats

He lounged back in his dark leather chair and took a puff of his cigarette, clouds of smoke decorated the room, while abandoned paperwork was spread about his desk. "hey boss," a guard starts after peeking through his office doors "does that girl in the freezer room know you? she was hollering your name earlier" he mentioned, seeming curious "nevermind" he quickly retreated back down the hallway. Sans put out his cigarette, the order for her to get iced had completely swept over his head in his previous anger induced outburst. Checking to make sure his fireplace was still alive, he swept himself from his seat and swung open the door, walking down the long hallway. Trying to keep his calm composure. The fact she actually remembered his name made him walk all the more faster.

Reaching the room, he undid the locks on one of the freezers. Before swinging open the lid, he paused for a brief moment, remembering she was planning on leaving.Leaving him. Opening the freezer, he stared down at the curled up frostbit girl. She looked as if she was peacefully sleeping, but he knew it was more likely she was dead. Reaching in, he pulled her out, her eyes opened slightly, presenting glazed and puffy eyes previously crying from dread and hopelessness of her situation.

------

Arms grabbed at the collar of my shirt, bringing my mind back to reality as I was lifted from the icy pit, forcing my locked eyes to open, a distressed skeleton loomed over me. "Sans?" I breathed before I could say anymore, his emotion shifted, grabbing my wrist he pulled me from the room "Who the hell do you think you are leaving?!" he shouted, as my limp shivering legs struggled to keep up, like a ant to that of a lion's pace "Hanging round that bastard" he hissed while turning a corner, still dragging me behind him by clutching my wrist to death. Guards opened up a pair of double doors, he had finally let go of me in front of a warm fireplace, it greeted my frozen limbs kindly. "Get some blankets now" he demanded coldly to someone, within a moment's notice, I was soon smothered in duvets and cloth, they weighed over my frail shoulders, forcing me to fall to my knees and sit. "Now get out" the guards left without a question. Glancing at Sans he looked like he was about to burst out of anger.

(A/n Ashley: thank teabottle for this extra update. Might be some more in the future if she gets her way and breaks my schedule. anyways thanks for reading)