Can you hear me?

"Klaus," the man spoke with a shakey voice. Klaus looks at the young man in his doorway and chuckled.

"You've got some nerve showing your face here."

Klaus glared at him and turned away kicking bottles out of his way as he grabbed a tarpaulin to cover his 3 new paintings.

"I know you don't want company but you need to know..."

"No Tyler, I don't need to know anything from you! Why are you here?" Klaus snapped.

Tyler grumbled "Because I loved Caroline before you ever did you don't understand pain!"

Klaus scoffed at his creation.

'Wanna bet?' Came a voice from the back of Klaus's mind.

"Get out before I put a stake in your heart." Klaus winced at his own words. Does Tyler know he helped speed Carolines demise along?

"You know, I came here as a favour to Stefan and Elena in Caroline's memory but instead I won't pass their message on. Screw you Klaus." Tyler pointed at Klaus accusingly before puffing his chest out and turning away.

Klaus was suddenly behind Tyler and had grabbed the back of his neck. His nails dug in so he bled, "You know nothing of the pain I'm in" he whispered slowly.

Klaus threw Tyler forwards flying through the open door. Tyler flew through the air and crashed into the staircase breaking some of the posts. His body fell onto the table knocking a ming vase as he went.

Rebekah appeared next to Klaus and smacks him on the arm. He growles at her as she glares back before sighing at the shattered vase on the floor. Tyler gets up and stands defensively ready for another attack.

"Can you two not break the bloody antiques! This is ridiculous!" Rebekah screamed. She then glances at her phone.

Klaus growled then smirked, "Fine," he was suddenly in front of Tyler and had grabbed his neck, "let's take this outside."

Klaus used all his strength and fury to throw Tyler again. Tyler, flying through the air, suddenly smashes through the window. He lands on the grass outside and rolls several times.

Klaus throws a smile to Rebekah as she punches him in the chest. He shoves her away and runs to the window smiling to himself. Tyler jumps up shaking off the glass and huff in rage.

Tyler gets into an offensive stance, getting ready to charge Klaus. Suddenly a firm hand on his shoulder stops him in his tracks. Over the shoulder of the person stopping him Tyler sees Klaus smirk then scowl.

"Thank you for your visit, please leave." Elijah's voice was level and stern. He did not once look at Tyler just kept a firm gaze into the distance. With a squeeze of Tyler's shoulder Elijah released him. Turning to his family Elijah adjusted his cufflinks as a swoosh of air told them that Tyler had fled.

Klaus huffed retreating and returning to the dark room. Elijah sighed and approached his sister slowly looking concerned. She shakes her head and shows him her phone.

Slamming the door behind him, Klaus picks up an empty bottle and throws it at the wall. As it shattered Klaus pictured Caroline shaking her head at him.
__________________
Caroline follows Bonnie through a door into the black void. She says in the vast space waiting for Bonnie to show her another memory.

Whispering voices swim around her as flashes of memories buzz around her. The time she, Elena and Bonnie went to a college party. The time she and Matt went on a date to the movies. The time her parents took her to a petting zoo and she rode on a pony.