Part 2

- At lunch -

"Riles, you haven't told Lucas that I don't.." I paused waiting for Riley's reaction.

"That you don't like him?" Riley waited until I nodded my head.

"No, not yet. Maybe today." She smiled. "Thank you, Maya."

"What for? Riles you shouldn't thank me. I should apologize to you. If it weren't for me, you and Lucas would already be boyfriend and girlfriend since middle school."

"Maybe. I'm not sure." She sighed.

"You should talk to him. Ask him out first if you have to."

"Me? Ask him out?"

"Why not?"

"I don't know if I can do that. But I'll talk to him after school."

"Good girl." Maya smiled. And they quickly change the subject to Pretty Little Liars' new episode when Lucas, Zay, Farkle and Smackle walk to their table.

- After school -

"Hey, where's Riley?" Farkle asked me while walking toward me with Smackle and Zay. I was sitting under my locker, drawing on my sketch book.

"Uh, she's talking to Lucas." I said, closing my sketch book and put it in my bag.

"Oh, what are they talking about? Why aren't you with them?" Farkle asked.

"I, uh..." I paused, looking at them and smiled. "I made a decision."

"What?" Zay furrowed his eyebrows.

"About?" Smackle looked confused.

"Everything." I smiled again. "Riley's talking to Lucas about our stupid triangle which is no longer a triangle."

"What do you mean no longer a triangle?"

"I decided to quit the triangle. I don't wanna be in it anymore."

"What?!" They yelled.

"Shh!" I hushed them.

"Maya? Why would you do that?" Farkle asked.

"Doesn't matter." I smiled.

"Of course it does." Farkle insisted.

"No, it doesn't. Okay? I just don't wanna be in a stupid triangle anymore."

"Why?" Smackle asked.

"Because I'm Maya." I smiled.