Too Good To Handle

Lilly's P.O.V

I opened the door to see a nicely dressed Yousef. His muscles were visible because of his tight shirt and I wasn't even mad about it.

I bit my lips as my eyes were wondering all over his body. He blushes a bit and I giggled.

"Well where are you taking me handsome?" I said as I stepped closer to him.

"You'll have to wait and see love" He whispered into my ear. Only for me to hear.

•••

Yousef's P.O.V

We got to the restaurant and we went in. My hand intertwined with hers. She looked at the lights of the city. It brought out those hazel eyes and the smile that made my day.

"Table for two please" The waitress nodded and lead us to our seats. Next to the view. We both looked outside the window. Beautiful.

"I still think your the prettier view" She said and planted a kiss on my cheek. We landed on the most random topics and didn't realise the time.

Lilly had been teasing me the whole night. She stroked my thigh from time to time and constantly bit her lip so flirtatiously. She even inched herself forward on the table, showing her cleavage. Damn...

We paid and went to Lilly's place since it was closer. During the ride home, she traced her finger all over my body. It took ALL of my self control to not get her back.

Lilly's P.O.V

As soon as we stepped into the apartment, my back was against the wall. With him close to me. My lips went to his neck and I made a trail to his lips.

Our lips smashed together and the sound was evident int the room. I tilted my head to deepen the kiss. The world had stopped. Except the two of us.

His hands got on my jacket and he slowly took it off. The jacket fell onto the floor but we kept to our festivities.

He went to my collarbone and the moans were slowly slipping. I rolled my head back to give him more space to mark me. As his own territory.

I tugged on his shirt and in seconds, it was gone. His hands went to my waist and they moved to my bum and back to it's place.

"Just kiss me god damn"

He crashed his lips against mine again and we walked to the couch. Lips never broken apart. He arranged himself on top of me and my hands were all over his exposed muscles.

I managed to get on top of him. So I was now straddling him and I could feel his package getting heavier and heavier.

I broke the kiss and kissed everywhere on his body. Starting from his cheeks, going to his neck. Then staying at his collarbone for a while. I got to his abs and planted many kisses there. Then I got to his pants.

Let's just say that night was too good for me to handle.

~