Chapter Twenty

Sara's POV:
You know your grown up when you stop partying. Stop smoking. Stop getting drunk every time you see alcohol. It sucks. Because sometimes I wish I could go back sometimes but I think of how far I came from that dark age I think I'll stay here.

"I think that's the last of it." Johnson said sitting down on the floor. "Thanks so much for helping." I said sitting between Sam's legs. "No problem. Don't have too much fun." Gilinsky said standing up. "Let's go Johnson." They left quickly. Then it was just Sam and I left alone in our newly decorated house. "I love you." I said leaning back into his chest. He wrapped his arms around me then laid back.
"I love you more."

"Impossible."

"What do you think about kids."

Startled by his statement I sat up. "Well. I want a big family but I didn't know you wanted kids. That's why I wanted a big house. This one has five rooms and ones taken. Leaving room for four children." I said. He hummed, "I like the thought of a big family." He muttered kissing my neck. Giggling I sat up "We should do something tonight." I said. Sam smirked and I playfully punches him "Not that idiot." I said. He chuckled. "Like go to the beach for a picnic or go to a nice restaurant for dinner." I said snuggling close to Sam. He hummed, "Would you like to go to the beach for a picnic?" He asked.

"Lets make it at sunset so its beautiful."

"Your so cheesy."

"That's good right?"

"Yes Dufis."

He burst out laughing. I loved it when he laughs. He has such an adorable laugh. I also love his smile and his eyes. Oh his eyes they're just so beautiful. "So. What are we supposed to do until sun set?" He asked, I shrugged my shoulders and sat up. "I have no idea." I said.

We decided to lay in bed. We just laid there in comfortable silence. Our legs were tangled and I had my head rested on his clothed chest just listening to his heart beat. Sam, had his arm around me and face in my hair. But I could tell he was thinking. I could hear it. "What are you thinking about?" I muttered silently. I felt Sam leave a small kiss on my forehead. "You." He said, "Why are you thinking about me?" He didn't respond. He sat up a grabbed both of my wrists and pulled the sleeves up. "That's what I'm thinking about." He said silently. He gently ran his thumb up and down each one. I sat there staring at his eyes. A tear suddenly fell out of one. "Baby." I said  trying to move my hand to comfort him but he had a firm grip on my wrist. Then he looked me in the eye. "I just need you to listen to what I'm about to say." He said, "Can you do that?" I nodded.

"Your like a complicated puzzle that I can't seem to figure out." He started, "And everyday I wake up and try to put your pieces back together and every night I close my eyes I think of strategies that might work to actually succeed at putting your pieces together. But I can't seem to figure them out. Because those pieces are just so smashed that they're dust." He took a deep breath "And it's really hard to fix dust. And everyday I wake up and I still try to fix it. I'm not giving up on you. You shouldn't give up on yourself. When I first met you. You seemed happy, I'm not counting you drunk. But now I look into your eyes and see sadness, I look behind the fake smile and see sadness. I just want to make you happy. And through thick and thin I will stand by your side. And I can't believe it took me this long to realize it. But as I was fixing you, I was also fixing me. As I was trying to heal your heart, I was also mending mine back together. And It made me fall in love with you. I fell in love with you. Sara. I love you." Tears were now streaming down his face, the pad of his thumb still rubbing the scars on my wrists. "And I'm so proud of how far you've come. I know it wasn't easy. It never is. But I will go through every single thing with you. I will never leave your side." With my free hand I wiped off one of the tears. My face was also drenched. "I love you too Sammy."

"The sky is beautiful isn't it." I said looking up at the stars. "Just like you." I heard Sam respond. I giggled. "Thanks for what you said earlier. I really needed it." I said, "I really am proud of you Sara. Always have, always will." He reached out and grabbed my hand. I him and he winked at me. I am in love with him. He has been there for me when no one has. I mean, we do fight but we're human. It's not healthy to have a relationship where you don't tell each other problems. I just continued to stare up at the stars not paying attention to anything but I felt Sam's hand let go. Just ignoring that I heard him clear his throat. "Sara?" He said, Turning my head to face him I noticed he was on one knee and in his large hands he held a ring. Giving Sam a surprised look I covered my mouth almost starting to cry. " Sara. Will you marry me." He asked, I could tell he was nervous as well. His hands were shaking. Not being able to breath or talk I shook my head up and down really fast. He stood up and hugged me tightly. His scent calmed me. Then I felt the little band slipped around my ring finger on my left hand.

9 Months Later

My music was cued. I stood behind the curtain holding my bouquet of flowers, that were tightly clenched in my hand. I walked out. Seeing how many people showed up was ridiculous. I made eye contact with Maddie. She smiled at me then winked. Then I made eye contact with Sam. He looks really good in a tux. Before I knew it I was walking up the three stairs to where I was supposed to be standing.

After saying our vows I could barely breath. I didn't even hear the words that came out of the priests mouth anymore. I just heard Sam say I do. Then the priest turned to me and what did I do?

Well. I said "I do."

A/N
I hope you enjoyed this book. I had a lot of fun writing it. I hope you guys are having a great day and smile, Maybe give someone a compliment who knows.

Twitter: amber_caylen

Stay Cloudy☁️