Chapter One

Sara's POV:
"Heyy babe." Maddie said as she walked into my bedroom holding a bag. I smirked and moved my long blond hair out of the way, "What's in there." I said pointing at the Victoria secret bag. "Oh nothing just something for the party were going to tonight." She said setting the bag on my bed. I quickly grabbed it and opened it. Inside were high waisted black skinny jeans and a crop top that said 'Bitch' I looked at her "You know me so well." I said then started to change. Having movie producer parents that are never home is  a huge advantage because I have my allowance which allows me to buy anything I want. And I have a huge house all to myself. "Chop chop, parties in 20." I heard Maddie say from my bathroom. She was probably fixing her make up. "Ooh I'm gonna get so fucked up tonight." I said running a brush through my hair. "Damn right you are. I'm gonna get laid because damn am I hot tonight." Maddie responded. She has been my best friend for years. "Ok I'm done how bout you." Maddie said walking out looking at me, then nodded. "Let's go." She said. I smiled and followed her to the black and chrome Hummer that was parked in my driveway.

Pulling into the driveway of a huge house Maddie parked her car and jumped out. You could already hear the beat from outside. Before I could even get out of the car Maddie was already inside probably already giving someone a lap dance. I walked in slowly, and I spotted Maddie giving Nate a lap dance I was right. I walked to the bar. "A round of shots, vodka please." I said, "What's up little mama." Said Jack. "Johnson! You son of a bitch when did you get back?" I asked, pulling him into a hug. "Do you like my new place?" He said while pouring me my shot. "Hell yeah. This party is great." I said. I grabbed my little glass and took the shot. The cold liquid burned as it went down my throat. "I'm about to light a joint. Wanna hit?" I nodded watching him pull out a lighter. "So. How's life?" Jack said bringing the joint to his lips and taking a breath in. "It sucks." I said taking the joint out of his hands and taking a puff myself. I was going through a terrible state of depression. I kept the smoke in my mouth then blew it out slowly making it trail up my face. "Where's Gilinsky?" I asked, Jack shrugged and took the joint from me, "He's probably upstairs with some girl." He said, "I'm so glad schools over. It's almost senior year!" I said, I took another shot and sighed as I slowly felt my body starting to be controlled by the alcohol and drug.

Sammy's POV:
I was supposed to be at Jack's but I didn't feel like it. I lit a cigarette and put it between my lips taking a breath in. It was a nice night so I was just sitting on my porch. The streets were empty, and it was silent. There was nobody in sight. Then I realized there was something moving up my driveway.  Then I noticed what it was. It was a girl. As soon as she reached my porch she giggled and winked at me, "Your cute." She said. Her blond hair was to her waist and she had striking green eyes. She started making her way up the stairs when she stumbled a bit. Something was suspicious about her. Then when she got close I knew what it was. "Are you drunk?" I asked, she giggled "I don't know." She said. She got close to me, almost 5 inches away and the smell of weed filled my nose. She wasn't just drunk. She was high. Then she looked at me and laid down in front of me. "I'm tired." She said. Then was it out like a light. I shook my head then opened my door and picked her up. I carried her to the guest room and took off her shoes just leaving her in the room I walked to my kitchen and grabbed some water for when she woke up. Then I closed her door and went up to my own bedroom, stripped of my clothes except my boxers and climbed under the covers.

Sara's POV:
I woke up shivering. The room was dark and cold. It was a strange but nice place. I sprawled my arms out checking and making sure no one slept with me because I can't remember anything. I sat up and walked out of the room. I remember walking into Jack's new house and this isn't what it looked like. I mean it was a nice house, like really nice. But who did it belong too and why was I here. Then I heard a microwave being turned on. I guess I'll have my answer. Walking into the kitchen I saw a blond haired boy in just his boxers standing by the microwave. He turned around then smirked. "Good morning." He said. Something inside my chest sparked making me nervous. "Who are you?" I said, "Actually I should know who you are because you just randomly stroll up my driveway high and tried to sleep on my porch." He said crossing his hands over his chest. "I'm Sara. And you are?" I said, "Sam." Then he turned around and walked towards the fridge. "Want breakfast?" He asked, "How do I know your not a rapist and that you poisoned the food." I said tilting my head at him, he chuckled and shook his head. "If I raped you, you would be sore. And see?" He said taking the bowl of cereal he poured me and took a bite of it, chewing it and swallowing it. "Oh look I'm still alive." He said, I rolled my eyes taking the bowl from him. "So why did you decide to take me inside?" I said starting to eat my cereal, "Because what would you think if you woke up on a porch? And if I didn't I'm pretty sure someone would call the cops on me." He said pulling out his breakfast out of the microwave. "How can only you afford this house. It's so nice." I said. "Well considering you came here high I'm a dealer." He said, I looked at him with wide eyes. "I'm just kidding damn." He said. "I would like it if you brought me back to my friends house please." I said. "Why? It's the first day of summer you hiding from your parents?" He said, "What parents." I said. Then I looked down at my bowl and cleared my throat. "Sorry. Can you just taking me to my friends please." I said. Then walked out of the kitchen in search for the door. A few minutes later Sam had on sweat pants and a sweatshirt. "Let go." He said leading me out to his car. Which was a black jeep with chrome. I climbed in the passenger seat. "So where we heading?" Sam asked. "**************" I said, he looked at me. "Jack Johnson's house?" He asked. I nodded "How do you know who that is." I said. Then it clicked, "Your Sammy?"

A/N
I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. This is a Sammy Wilk fanfic if you were wondering.

Twitter: amber_caylen

Stay Beautiful🌺
Say Cloudy☁️
Stay Amazing💙
Amber logging off✌🏻️
Byee😘😘