Chapter Ten

Sara's POV:
Sam walked in. Lifted my legs up, sat down. Then rested them on his lap. "So what are we going to do today?" Taylor asked, we all shrugged. "Definitely stay in the house for sure." Johnson said looking at me sternly. I shook my head then pulled out my phone. "We could watch movies?" Taylor said, "That sounds cliché." Andrea said. Both Jacks nodded. "Well I don't know what else to help you with." Taylor said. "Well. I want to get high but I can't." I said making a pouty face. "That's your own fault." Taylor said. I rolled my eyes "Asshole." I muttered trying to stand up. "I'll help you." Sam said quickly helping me up then carrying me up the stairs. "If you want we could chill." Sam said as he set me down on the bed and pulled the covers over me. I nodded and inched myself over so he had room go lay. I turned on my tv and opened Netflix. Let's see what Netflix has in store for us.

Graduation

"Sara Zak." I walked up to the principle as the crowd was clapping. But. Sam, Gilinsky, Johnson, and Taylor were the loudest. Pumping their fists. I was the last person to be called. I grabbed my diploma smiled at my wild friends then sat down in my chair. "Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce to you, CLASS OF 2016!" She said. Then we all stood up smiling and threw our caps in the air. Honestly. One of the greatest moments of my life. No more school. I ran towards my friends and we group hugged. "So. I think we should go home and pack." Johnson said looking at Sammy, Gilinsky, and Maddie. They all smirked and nodded. "Why?" I asked, "Well. It was going to be a secret. But. The Jack's and Sam are going on tour!" Maddie exclaimed. "And were invited." She said then started dancing and making weird faces. I looked at Sam with a surprised face. "Really?" I asked with a lot of excitement noticeable in my voice. "I told them I wanted it to be old style. So we're going on a tour bus." Johnson said proudly. "Bud, that's not old fashioned." I told him patting him on the shoulder. "Darn." He said looking away. Then he looked back up at me. "So when do we leave?" I asked. Maddie looked at both Jacks then back at me, "In like two days." She said. I looked at her with wide eyes. "Why so soon?" I asked. she smiled then shrugged her shoulders. "Well. I guess I'm gonna take you shopping tomorrow." She said, I groaned but hugged her. "Wait. What are me and Maddie doing on tour?" I asked. Johnson smirked. "You'll find out."

We all got home after dropping Maddie off, I changed out of my black graduation gown and just threw on sweatpants and a muscle tee. I can't believe Johnson and Gilinsky are taking me on tour. Oh, and you can't forget about the Sam part. To be honest, I still had feelings for him. But ever since the fight with his girlfriend I can't bring it up to him. It honestly hurt to see him so sad. So I just have to suck it up and deal with it. Anyway, he probably is already on to someone else after that bitch broke his heart. Sometimes when I'm lying in bed next to him I just want to lean over and cuddle, but best friends don't cuddle. I mean, growing up me and the jacks have slept in the same bed before, but I've never really cuddled with either of them. I've been best friends with those two since like first grade. They introduced me to partying at age 15. Now-a-days I don't really party and neither do the jacks. We just sit around at home, have a beer or two maybe a few hits off a blunt. Depends. I love the two to death but we just don't do the things we used too. Ever since I met Sam I haven't gotten to spend time with just Johnson. But that's ok. I see him everyday and even if we don't hang out just the two of us I know he loves me like a sister and he knows I love him like a brother and that's all that matters in my world.

I woke up to Maddie jumping up and down in my bed. "Come on Sara!" I heard her shout at me, "We leave tomorrow and I need to go shopping with you to get some new clothes that don't smell like your always 420 blazing." She said, I groaned but got up. She was right, I don't have a lot of clothes that I wear. I wear a lot of Johnson's clothes because there comfy and he's my friend. I got up and shoved her out of my room. "I'll be down in a half an hour. Calm yourself." I said through the door. I heard her laugh then listened for her footsteps to walk away. Once they could no longer be heard I quickly jumped in the shower making it as hot as my skin could stand. I loved my showers, I took time to think in them because showering is probably the easiest thing in the world to do. Squeezing a little bit of shampoo on to my hand I rubbed it into my hair and scalp as I started singing to one of my favorite songs. "Lame boy, get up out my face. And my ex keep calling, swear that she be in the way. And I need a thick redbone shorty where I lay. Bad bih in LA tell me that she'll make the trip. Shorty bad as hell yeah, with them Kylie Jenner lips. Uber every fucking where, pre-rolls in my VIP" After my shower. I wrapped the towel around my body and walked into my room to look for clothes. I picked out grey joggers and a long sleeved crop top.

After getting ready Maddie was already shoving me half way in the car. "We're going to the mall and you better have fun or I'm not buying you caribou afterwards." She threatened knowing that I love caribou coffee. I glared at her as I buckled my seatbelt. "Ok fine." I groaned knowing that it was going to be a long day. Because shopping with Maddie always costs hundreds.

A/N
Hope you enjoyed the chapter. It was another filler. Do you like the tour idea. Yeah I know its cliché but atleast I'm trying here ok?

Twitter: amber_caylen

Stay Beautiful🌺
Stay Cloudy☁️
Stay Amazing💙
Amber logging off✌🏻️
Byee😘😘