Chapter 25

This kiss lasts much longer than the first one, but I'm not complaining. I don't think I ever want this kiss to end. I like the feeling of Harry's soft lips on mine, his right hand moving to my neck while his left hand is holding the side of my face.

     Harry pulls his lips away too soon and I open my eyes. He's looking at me with an emotion in his eyes I can't recognize, and his mouth curves into a smile as his thumb rubs my cheek.

"What the heck was that?" I hear Peter exclaim. Harry and I immediately pull away from each other. He awkwardly clears his throat and I scratch my head, looking anywhere but the table. I can't believe we kissed each other in front of everyone. I guess we got a bit carried away.

     Peter is staring at us expectantly. I look around to see that Nate and Rin have stopped sword fighting and Dan and Liam aren't crafting anymore. They all have their eyes on me and Harry. We shouldn't have done that in front of so many people.

"Uh..." I try to figure out how to explain it, "I...don't know?"

     They're not convinced.

"Why did you-? What?" Rin stutters. "Did you just put your face on hers?" She asks Harry, who's staring at the table with wide eyes.

"Um, uh, y-yeah." Harry slowly answers, clearly not wanting to say anything. I don't blame him, if they find out about this, then they'll ask about other things and how we know about those things. They're going to ask what it is we just did, how we know about it, who found out, and pretty soon they'll connect the dots and find out that Lia learned about it when we were looking for Zayn. Our fake story will fall apart, who knows what's going to happen then. But we don't have a choice other than to tell them, they saw us kiss right in front of them.

     Nate and Rin sit back down at our table and everyone starts asking questions.

"What was that about?"

"Why'd you two do that?"

"Can I do it, too?"

"Liam, shut up."

"What? I'm just saying, it looks like fun."

     Harry stops them all, "Woah, woah, woah. Everyone calm down, please." They all quiet down. It's obvious from the look on their faces that they're clearly confused. "One question at a time. If you all speak at the same time, everyone is going to get a headache." He nervously glances at me.

     Dan raises his hand, "Can you explain what just happened?"

     Harry turns to me as if to tell me to answer Dan. I sigh, "It's called a kiss."

"What's called a kiss?" A new voice catches my attention. I look behind me to see that the voice belongs to Louis, and Pam was standing next to him. They must have just gotten here, Louis still looks a bit tired. He looks much happier and livelier than he did this morning, though.

"Hey, Louis." Harry greets him. "Feeling any better?"

     Louis and Pam walk over to us and sit on the last two remaining seats at our table.

"I'm fine, don't change the subject." Louis replies.

"Hold on, Lou. Harry and Aimee are gonna answer our questions first." Nate tells him. Louis rests his chin on his head and sighs, nodding his head.

"So, what made you guys do that?" Dan turns his attention to me and Harry.

     I decide to answer, "Just a feeling. I can't really explain it, something just sort of told us to do it."