Chapter 3

Aw look at cute little 2013 Harry <3

Lenore^^^

"Aimee?"

"Oh, Lenore! Sorry...about that..." I apologize to Lenore.

        She smiles warmly, "It's no problem, darling."

          Lenore is second-in-command to Bates. She may not seem like it, but she's very kind. She and Bates both dress differently from everyone else. She's about 40 years old, maybe younger. I don't really pay attention to everyone's age. Her hair is long and blonde, and her eyes are really blue.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. Very clumsy of you, Aimes." Louis scolds.

"It's quite alright, really." Lenore assures me, "But what are you kids doing here anyways?"

"My glasses broke, and I needed to see Teacher Mel about fixing them. I don't know why these people came with me." Lia explains as she points her thumb to us.

"Well, we all could've used the exercise, and it was a pretty long walk, if you ask me." Harry responds.

"We weren't asking you, now, were we, Harry?" Louis teases.

     Harry shyly smiles, "Shut up, Lou."

"Well, it was nice seeing you kids, but I must go. I have some important matters to attend to." Lenore informs us. She turns to me, "Bye, Aimee. Hopefully I'll see you soon, darling."

"Um, okay. Bye." I smile. She returns the smile and walks away. She goes through the door marked "4". I wonder what's past that door.

"Hey, guys? What do you suppose is behind that door?" Harry seems to have read my mind.

     Louis shrugs, "Probably just a bathroom, ha ha." He says, laughing to himself. It wasn't really that funny, but I smile anyways.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, how come boys don't look the same as girls?" Harry asks as we make our way out of the West Wing and back to the Center.

"What do you mean?" Lia looks at him confusedly.

"Well, girls have longer hair than guys do. Why can't we have long hair?" He complains.

"No one said you can't have long hair, Harry." I giggle, trying to imagine him with long, flowy hair.

"Really?" His eyes light up. "Okay, then. From now on, no more haircuts for me." He states.

"Alright, you do that. You would look so pretty with long hair, by the way." Louis teases.

"Oh, that reminds me. Don't forget about our deal, Harry. No styling your hair at all tomorrow, and I'll give you my food at Second Feeding." I remind him.