SIDE STORY - Shut Up Or I'll Kiss You

Magsimula sa umpisa

With all her shouting.. I’m afraid dom and nick will hear her. So I grab him by the waist and carried her away from the mall.

“WAAAHH!! KIDNAAAP!! TULLOOOONGGG!!”

She shouted as I’m dragging her away.. she keeps on fighting.. trying to free herself from my hold.. but she’s a girl.. so she’ll fail.. she can’t get away from me.. and I won’t let her go..

“shut the f*ck up!” I said when I can’t take her shouting anymore.

And suddenly she stopped fighting. Good thing we’re beside my car now so I drop her to her feet.

She suddenly face me and then I felt the force of her hand on my face.

“F*CK YOU TOO! Gago ka ah!! Sino ka para sabihan ako ng ganun??! KIDNAPPER! RAPIST! …. AARRGGH! I HATE YOU!!” she yelled into my face.

She slapped me?? What’s wrong with this girl??!

“Did I say fuc* you?! Are you deaf??! I said shut the f*ck up!”

“parehas na rin yun!! May f*ck pa din!! Atsaka wag ka nga mag-english!! Nasa Pilipinas ka! Magtagalog ka!” she’s still yelling.

She turn around and started walking again..

“Where the hell are you going??!”

“Alam mo hindi ko alam kung bobo ka o bobo ka talaga. Ang sabi ko papasok ako ng mall kasi may kailangan akong bilhin! At subukan mo ulit akong buhatin at pigilan.. sisigaw talaga ako!”

 So she’s not shouting the whole time?? That’s her.. her normal way of talking??

“huh. You’ve been shouting the whole time, and surprise! No one’s around to hear all your yelling. I told you, that mall is reserved. No one can enter that mall. So If I were you.. I’ll just go back tomorrow. Or go find another mall.”

She put her hands on her waist and looked at me. “anong sinabi ko kanina??! Di ba sabi ko nasa Pilipinas ka kaya magtagalog ka!! At pangalawa. Ngayon ko kailangan yung kailangan ko! At dito lang sa mall na to meron nung hinahanap ko! Kaya wag mo na kong habulin ulit!”

And the next thing I knew.. she’s running back again to the mall.

*Sighs* Isn’t she aware that her limbs are short and I have longer limbs.. so I’ll just caught her again and drag her again away from the mall.

“WAAAHHH!” there she goes again.. as I said.. I’ll reach her in a matter of time.

“IBABA MO KOO! IBABA MO KOO SABII EEHH!!” she said while she’s hitting my back. I’m carrying her now like a pig. A very noisy pig at my shoulder..

“Shut up okay! Why do you have to be sooo noisy?!!”

“TAAGAAALLOOOOG!! AT IBABA MO KO!! RAAAPPPPEEE!!! KIIDDDNNAAAAPP!! TTUUUULLLLOOONNNGGG!!!!”