Chapter 24: His

otors nowt.

i want to apologize in advance sa mga maling grammar na magaganap sa chapter na to.

hehehe.

di po talaga ko magaling sa ganun.

and probably. this is the most difficult chapter to write.

**kabado.. lub-dub..lub-dub..lub-dub..**

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They reached his pad and he's tired. True, he works out a lot but she is heavy. He went upstairs and put her in his bed. He’s not smelling good either with all of her vomit in his body.

"Where the hell did she hide all those weight?? Damn! She’s heavy." he whispered while looking at her silently sleeping.

All the pain in her eyes that he saw a while ago in the bar, had all been gone. He’s staring at her now. And all he can see is this fragile girl with short black sexy hair, beautiful eyes, pointed nose, and lips that are so kissable.

That’s one of his favorite part of her. And he loves lingering on them as long as he could.

"Erick..." she murmured. And he heard it. Again that pain of knowing the girl that you love the most love another guy. Maybe not as much as she loves him but still, he thought. Pissed, he went to the bathroom and decided to clean himself up.

As the water run down his gorgeous body, his thoughts trailed off to who he was before and who he is now after he met her. 

He’s never good at loving, maybe in other things, but not loving a person. He always screws it up, he thought. He always says the wrong words, do the wrong things, and be the wrong person.

The first time he felt love, he thought that was it. That’s him before he got his heart broken.

He believes in forever. He trusts their love with each other. But things got messed up. He lost her. And he's been miserable since then.

Before he knew her, he forgot anything about loving. How it feels. And how much joy it brings. He never feels contented. He always has to have some girl with him. Just to please his manly desires.

But then she came and hit him hard. Literally, with of course a shoe. And from that moment on, when she made him uttered the word 'sorry', he's head over heels with that girl.

Those glaring eyes... her short hair... and those lips... it all just mystified him.

But she walked out. He was so dumbstruck by their encounter. And he never got the chance to ask for her name, or anything that will make it easier for him to be near her again.

That same night he’s invited at one of the biggest party that night. Actually, it’s his father that was asked to come, but he is TOO BUSY to go to that damn party. So there he was being bored. It’s said that the party was meant for the missing daughter of one of his father’s business partner.

Mrs. Madrigal.

He heard everyone gasping and looking at the same direction. He recognizes the guy, but he’s unfamiliar with the girl. Maybe she’s the missing daughter. Very lavish, he thought.

Just minutes after their arrival, Mrs. Madrigal officially announced her daughter. Princess Nicole Madrigal.

“Stop clapping!” she said. And he suddenly remembered her. That voice, those eyes and yes, those lips of hers. How can he forget?