Chapter Two; Drifting Hands

Start from the beginning

'Hey, sorry girly. I found my mom in the mall and we decided to catch up. I'll text you later and see what your doing. Love ya! 😘😊'

"All the lies.." I whispered to myself, knowing that she was going to fuck that guy and probably abolish a married couples relationship. I shook my head and walked outside to my car, getting in and driving home.

*****
It was freezing in my house as I sat on the couch with a glass of wine and another one of my books. I sipped gently on my alcoholic drink and wrapped myself up in a blanket while I read.

'His cold hands traveled up her body, running his finger tips over her breasts and he licked his dry lips, watching her chest move up and down rapidly as he excited her.'

That one paragraph I was reading frightened me, it reminded me of him.... I almost immediately put my book down and turned on the tv, curling up a little. "He isn't fucking real... I'm just mentally insane. That's all. And nothing more..."
I said trying to calm myself as visions of him popped into my mind. He was just so attractive, sexy if you will. And completely scary at the same time. "Oh my god..."
I said scolding myself for thinking of something like him as hot.

"Sadly, I feel like we have a slight... Bond."
I heard his voice and looked around. "Where are you?"
I asked frightened. "I'm everywhere, flower."
He cackled darkly. "Just leave me alone... I can't take it anymore..." I said starting to cry from all of the stress of his presence.

"Shh.. Shh... It's okay, I won't hurt you.. Right now at least." He seemed to rasp gently. My whole body was shaking as I heard the footsteps of him. "Why me...?" I asked now full on crying.
"You're such a whiny little Bitch... Ugh.. Sometimes I don't know why I crave you." He said before sitting down beside me as I watched him.

The way his muscles move when he bent down gently to sit. His jaw was clenched yet his seemed relaxed at the same time as I examined his body completely. "Intriguing, aren't I?"
He chuckled as he looked my body up and down. "I-I..."
I couldn't even speak at this point, I just looked away from him, frightened. Then out of no where a hand came floating out of no where, constructed by what seem to be black mist and it turned me to look his way. "I've been quite intrigued with you as well my little flower... Watching you is just so interesting..."
I then felt another hand on my ankle, gently gripping and making its way up my calf, as one more did the same thing to my other leg. At that point my breathing had stop almost completely. Slow shallow breath came out as the hand still held my face to look at him and his deviously growing smirk.

"Seeing how you react to specific things..."
He rasped gently while the hands made there way to my thighs and my breathing kicked back in. The floating hands kept moving up to the point where they gripped my hips and squeezed gently. "I-I..."
I was completely flustered and red in the face.
"Blushing... Nervous... Anxious... Mmm... And fear..Mmm... I'll make that little paragraph a reality.."
He said chuckling softly while I yelped and another hand came to my lower lips, dragging a finger on the seem of my pants that sat on the middle of my folds making a airy gasp escape my mouth as the finger grazed my clit. My eyes squinted in slight excitement. "You like it too... Haha, and still a filthy little virgin, just waiting to be fucked..."
He purred and cooed as he watched my face experience pleasure from the finger still running up and down the seem. "25 years of being teased by men... What a shame. You deserve much worse..."
He growled as the hand then moved up and went to go under my pants and I jumped a little. "N-no..."
I stuttered scarcely. "Come on, I can smell your arousle from where I sit as it is..."
He laughed again as the hands proceeded down my pants. The fingers were cold and left a tingly sensation wherever they touch on my body, my folds gently spread by the fingers, then pressed themselves up against my clit and rubbed in a circular motion. "Hu... Hu..agh.."
I gasped again and moaned very quietly as I try to move away, but more hands came and held me down.

Now I was leaned back against the couch and my pants were off, just my panties were there, but barley covering anything as they were pushed to the side while the hand kept stimulating me. I panted gently as hands ran all over my body, under my shirt, groping and squeeze, rubbing and pinching. "Agh.. P-please.. Stop..."
I moaned and threw my head back gently and then the hand grabbed my chin again and made me look his way and into his eyes. He smirked as he got closer to me and I squirmed as I felt my orgasm building. His own finger cam up to my face and held under my chin gently as he ran his thumb over my bottom lip, back and forth as he licked his own. "Do you like this?"
He asked with a slight smirk. I just moaned in response, not able to talk with the amount of pleasure I was experiencing. I panted as I looked away from him and I was just on my breaking point. He bit his lip as he watched. "Fun..."
He rasped before leaning back. Like that he was gone. The hands, his form, the pleasure. Everything.

I laid there a panting, a fearful mess. My legs felt like complete jello as I pulled my pants back up. I breathed heavily as I walked into the the kitchen to get something to drink. Preferably more wine. I took the bottle and drank straight from it, downing half of the bottle. "This is fucking mental..."
I told myself as I stood infront of the fridge and put the wine back. "I-I... He's not fucking really!" I yelled, trying to get a hold of myself.