I think thats the best compliment anyone could say to me. "Thank you, Professor Anderson." I look up at him with confusion, "You know Mr.Jackson?"

He smiles and nods, "He's a great friend of mine. Once he found out yu were coming here and becoming an Art major, he called me. He was very fond of you and your quirky friend."

I giggle quietly to myself, "Yeah, the same goes to him."

He smiles at me before walking towards another student. I smile proudly before continuing on with my artwork. If I had any hope in anything, it would definitely be my art career.

Zay, Farkle, Lucas, Riley, Smackle and I are at Topanga's doing our school work. My mother's working but I haven't spoken to her yet because she seems very busy. Aside from my Drawing 101, the other class I had Algebra 101.

I sigh in frustration when I couldn't get it. Farkle looks at me, "You need help?"

I nod and pass him my Algebra book so he could see what I was struggling with. I sit back on my couch, "I don't understand why I have to take math when I'm an Art major." Smackle was about to explain the reason why it's crucial to have all subjects before I stopped her, "No."

She nods before giving me an awkward thumbs up and looking back at her book. I turn my attention back to Farkle. "Okay I think I got this."

He then preceded to explain how the equations work. "Farkle, I know you're all excited about this but I have no idea what you're saying."

Lucas smirks and says playfully, "Yeah Farkle, you have to remember to use baby words."

I smile at him sweetly, "Hey Huckleberry?"

"Yeah?"

I keep my fake smile, "Shut up." He laughs and shakes his head. I stand up, "I'm going to get a lemonade, I need a break."

Riley looks at me with amusement, "Maya, we've been doing work for 5 minutes."

I wave comment away dramatically before walking towards the counter. Zay calls after me, "Get me one too!"

"Got you, Isaiah."

He groans which makes me laugh. I sit in front of my mother who smiles at me. "Hey baby girl."

I smile, "Hey, ma. What's it like living without me?"

She looks at me and says dramatically, "Oh unbearable, I dont know how I'll survive without you."

I smile with amusement at her, "Well I can finally say you've gotten better at this acting thing."

She laughs and shakes her head, "Lemonade?"

I smile and nod, "Two please."

I run my fingers through my hair before looking at the desserts. "Maya?" My heart stops when I hear Josh's voice. I take a deep breath before I turn to him. He has a smile on his face, "It's you, isn't it?"

I nod and smile awkwardly, "Yeah, it's me."

"How're you been?"

Before I could response, my mother says, "Two lemonades."

I thank her and pay her before grabbing the drinks. "I'd love to catch up but Zay really wants his lemonade."

Zay saves me, "Maya!"

"Coming."

Josh awkwardly rubs the back of his head, "It was nice seeing you again."

"Uh yeah, you too." I walk past him and back to our usual spot. I pass Zay his lemonade, "Z, you totally saved me back there."