Chapter Eighteen : Friendship? You're Just Another Me!

Start from the beginning

Kim Seok Jin POV

I was walking to next class when suddenly I felt someone shout out my name.

"SEOKJIN HYUNG! STOP!"

I stopped, turned around and saw Jungkook running up to me. I frowned. This kid always brings trouble with him; but now that I know him better, he isn't so bad...

"Jungkook, what is it? Did you not understand the lecture?"

"This ain't about the lecture..."

I blinked. And then his thought spoke up :

"It's about Taehyung."

I let out a deep breath. I looked down at my wrist-watch and nodded. "I can spare a few minutes. Come. Let's talk outside where there isn't much noise."

Jungkook nodded.

We sat down on the bench outside. Jungkook looked a bit hesitant. Even if he doesn't says a thing; well, he doesn't have to, because I can read his mind.

"How's Taehyung? Is he okay?," Jungkook asked curiously as he looked at me.

The communicator that I built to contact Taehyung's parents is still working. I use it to talk to Taehyung, and all he ever talks about is Jungkook.

I smiled. "He's okay."

"Does he thinks about me?"

"More than you know."

Each morning I get a message from Taehyung. He asks me one thing, 'Does Jungkook thinks about me?'. And I reply by saying, 'More than you know.'

Jungkook smiled; his face muscles relaxed.

"You're really different...," I spoke up.

"Different how?"

"A humans heart cannot be trusted. Though they get their heart broken, feel pain and promise to only love that person forever, they finally fall in love with someone else. With time, the pain in their heart heal and their feelings change," I informed with a sigh.

Jungkook shrugged at that.

"However," I continued with a smile pasted on my face, "an alien's heart isn't like that. Since they are immortal, they live with sadness in their hearts. They'll remember the person they loved, and how their heart broke. The stronger they look, the fragile they are. With time, the pain and loneliness only grows and forever they drown in the sea of sorrow."

"Yeah. Well, I'm not like any other humans now, am I?"

I laughed. "You're not. And that's why you make me unsure of my hatred for humankind."

Jungkook gave me a proud shrug.

And just then I heard a voice speak out; it was like a small whisper :

"Where did Jin Teacher disappear?"

I froze up. It was none other than my delinquent student, Kim Namjoon. Every time I see him, my heart beats faster again. I feel alive again.

My heart which had stopped when he left me, after so many centuries, it found a reason to beat again.

I stood up. "I'm going to my class now. You should go back as well."

"Sure...," Jungkook said standing up.

"Oh. One more thing - ," I added.

"What is it?"

"Call me Teacher, not Hyung!"

Jungkook chuckled as he nodded his head. I smiled at him. I was gonna leave, when Jungkook asked me again, "Will he come back?"

"Maybe ~ Because it seems like even the universe can't keep you two apart..."

Jungkook just smiled. "True," he said.

******

Hello! Another chapter!!!

Only two more chapters left and then HI SCHOOL LOVE ON will be over.

JIN AS A TEACHER😍😍😍