Jungkook Sweet Birthday Special

Start from the beginning

"Oh and could you do me one more favor?", I asked.

"What would that be?", he asked tapping my nose.

"Well Kookie is a huge G Dragon fan and I was wondering if you could send a poster with Daesung. A signed poster?", I pouted and he sighed.

"You're lucky your my little sister.", he smiled patting my head.

"Thank you! Thank you!", I said hugging him.

"OK just send Daesung and the poster. I'm gonna go ahead and decorate things.", I told him and he nodded.

"Talk to you later.", he waved as I went to the register.

After buying everything I drove home and unloaded the car. As I went to grab the last few items Daesung pulled up with a smile. I waved as he got out with a rolled up poster.

"How did you get here so fast?", I asked.

"I was in the store when Jiyong talked to you. He came back and told me everything and sent me on my way.", he explained.

"So he had a poster of himself on standby?", I asked and he chuckled.

"Yeah I guess so. Alright let's bake a cake.", he said helping me with the rest of the stuff.

While I decorated the living room Daesung took to the kitchen starting on the cake. I wiped my forehead before looking at the clock. 

"6:00. Still good. I can do this.", I mumbled walking into the kitchen.

I appeared in the doorway as Daesung was putting the icing on the cake. It was a two tier cake with white and dark chocolate icing.

"Woah you should open a bakery yourself.", I said in awe.

"It wasn't so hard.", he smiled writing on the top.

"Happy Birthday Kookie.", I read it out loud and clapped.

"You are a life saver.", I smiled.

"I aim to please.", he said as he carried to cake to the dining room table.

After covering it up I gave him one last hug before he got in his car. I waved before heading inside looking at all the decorations. I hope Kookie enjoys all of this before......

"Kookie? Cookies!!! I forgot the cookies!", I said running a hand through my hair.

I ran to the kitchen and pulling out a large bailing pan. I took a deep breath as I grabbed a bowl. As I mixed the milk, eggs, and flour together I couldn't help but sigh in frustration as flour got everywhere. I looked up at the clock once again and it read 6:37.

"Got plenty of...."

I stopped short when I heard the door handle jiggle. Fearing its a burglar I turned the light off and his behind the counter with a knife in hand. The door opened before the light was turned on. I held my breath until the voice of my boyfriend filled the room.

"Jagiya!", he called and I stood up putting the knife on the counter.

"Kookie!! You're home!", I shouted running into his arms.

He kissed my cheek as he kicked the door closed. When the lock clicked his lips found mine and I melted into the kiss as he pulled my body closer. We pulled away to catch our breath.

"You said after midnight.", I said.

"When I called you we were already on our way back. You now to surprise you.", he told me and I hugged him.

"What is all this?", he asked and I turned.

"You're birthday celebration.", I answered.

"Y/N I don't know what to say.", he smiled.

"Don't say anything just come look.", I pecked him nose.

He loved everything. The shoes, clothes, cake, food. He especially loved the G Dragon poster that my brother had signed.

"Happy Birthday Jungkook. Enjoy the cake."

"Babe you really shouldn't have.", he said with a smile.

"But I did so.", I giggled.

He kissed me again wrapping his arms around my waist. I slid my hands over his shoulders and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"You're finally 19 today.", I smiled.

"Technically 20.", he smirked kissing my neck.

I moaned softly before he chuckled.

"We should get you cleaned up.", he said looking at my clothes, which are covered in flour.

He picked me up bridal style carrying me to the bathroom before setting me down to turn on the water. The shower came on while he adjusted the temperature. He gave me a smile before kissing my lips. His hands slipped under my shirt causing me to moan softly. He pulled the shirt over my head before pecking my lips. He began to walk out and I grabbed his wrist stopping him.

"Its your birthday. I'm suppose to be initiating things around here.", I smirked unbuttoning his shirt.

All clothing was soon discarded and we stepped in the shower. My back was against the wall as he towered over me. Our bodies pressed together keeping me from falling. Once again we were kissing before his hand slipped between my legs. I arched into him as my hands gripped at his shoulders. His finger slipped inside me and I bit my lip. I stopped him before I could come and brought him up to my lips. He turned me around so my breasts were on the wall before sliding into me. I moaned out as he pushed himself deeper into me. A groan left his lips as he picked up the pace.

"Jungkook.", I moaned.

He bit down on my neck and I moaned out again. The sound of skin slapping echoed in the bathroom as the steam fogged the mirror.

"Y/N.", he moaned in my ear before hooking and arm under my knee.

With the change of position I could feel my stomach turn in knots as he hit a certain spot inside me.

"Oh yes!!", I screamed.

His hand squeezed my leg while the other rested on the wall.

"Fuck Y/N I'm gonna come.", he moaned.

"Come with me.", I said and he stilled inside me.

I screamed out as I came on his length before he pulled out slowly. I leaned on the wall to catch my breath and he smirked.

"What are you smirking about?", I asked with a raised brow.

He twisted a condom between his fingers and my eyes widened.

"Jungkook!!", I shouted and he wrapped his arms around me.

"It'll be fine.", he stated.

"But what it I get pregnant?", I asked.

"If I was afraid of you getting pregnant I would've worn it.", he smiled before kissing me.

I wouldn't mind bearing his child so I let it go just this once.

"Come on. We're not done yet.", he whispered in my ear.