CH-3: REVEALATION

(edited)
*******
Recap:
"Well Nandini ! Manik isn't my boyfriend anymore."

"Okay but what's the catch?”

******
"It happened a few months back, it was a very rough break up, we had too many misunderstandings and insecurities that led us to not trust one another."

"But you guys seemed so happy together,weren't you?" Nandini questioned.

" Yes, we were but things started to fall apart and especially that one night changed everything."Alya couldn't take it anymore and started to cry,she immediately ran up to her room.

----------

Meanwhile Manik, Dhruv and Cabir reach Mumbai and head outside the airport completely exhausted and sleepy.

"It feels so good to be back home!" Manik sighed

"Indeed."

"Guys, why don't you come over to my place?” Manik suggested.

" As if you even had to ask, we were definitely heading towards your house." Cabir smirked and rested his hand on Dhruv's shoulder and dragged him towards the car.

"Drama queen!"

" Hahaha! hurry up"

All 3 of them sat in the car and headed towards the Malhotra mansion.

--------
Alya's house

As soon as Alya left Nandini and Navya ran behind her and banged the door, begging Alya to open the foor

" Alya open the door please, Let's talk and sought things out." They realised that the door was open and they quietly entered the room and searched for Alya who was sitting in the balcony.

" Alya! do u even realise how tensed i am right now ? Alya please tell me what really happened so that we can find out the reason

" Alya! do u even realise how tensed i am right now ? Alya please tell me what really happened so that we can find out the reason. Alya we promised each other to never keep secrets. Do you even realise that how angry I am." Nandini huffed.

Nandini was about to say more but her phone rang. She picked her phone without seeing the caller ID.

" Hello, how may I help you ?"

"Yaar Nandu! Are you suffering from  short term memory loss ?Bro, I'm Aryaman, I think after going back to India you have forgotten me."

"Arya shut up, Why have u called don't you have work ?Stupid! Go do your job"

"First of all let me speak, and I should be the one to be angry. Where are you? Why are you not picking Aunty's phone? She is so worried and you have not even told her that you are in India."

Realisation hit Nandini and she saw her phone and got worried seeing 10 missed calls from her mom

"Ohh freak today I'm gonna be murdered! Mom's gonna kill me!"