Sleeping In The TARDIS

Starring: Eleventh Doctor and You

 =================================================

Somewhere In Space…

You awoke. The thing that had awakened you was yelling. Loud yelling, banging, and crashing sounds echoing through the TARDIS. “What?” You sat up and your hair flopped on one side and your eyes barely opened. You heard another loud yell and knew it was the Doctor’s voice. It was coming from somewhere outside. You stood up in your penguin pajamas and walked out of your bedroom.

The Console Room, that’s where the noises were coming from.

You walked toward the big grey space door and it opened automatically. “Doctor?”

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaa!”   You watch the Doctor as he flung across the room and crashed down on the hard thick clear floor.  

“Oh my god are you ok?!” You ran down the stairs and to him without hesitation.

His eyes were closed and he groaned a bit and rolled around. “Huh?” He sat up a bit dazed. Then he noticed you. “What are-? No! You can’t be here! Go back to bed!”

“What?” You heard a loud banging and turned around. What you saw was just….disorienting! A tall grey robot with shiny curved armor stood at the top of the stairs at the other side of the Console room. It had one red eye and a thin black rubber waist that looked a lot like a vacuum tube.

“Who-what is that?!” You looked back at the Doctor with wide eyes.

“Uh, what? Oh you mean him! Well he’s a loud flesh eating killer robot.”

Your mouth dropped as the robot spoke. “I am R679 programmed to destroy all Time Lords.”

“Where did he come from?!” You screamed.

The Doctor stood up and grabbed at his back. “He was in my attic.”

Now you were very confused. “Why would you put a killer of your own species in your attic?!?”

“Ever heard the term keep your friends close and your enemies closer?”

You glared at him.

“You will die Doctor.” R679 began to make its way down the TARDIS stairs.

“Can’t we at least work something out? I mean, I’m the last Time Lord! Can’t you just leave it at that! I’ll eventually die anyways! You know me, fly into a burning asteroid, accidently trip in a black hole, drink some bad milk.”

You had to add something, “Choke on your bow tie.”

The Doctor looked back at you. “No, bow ties would never do that. Besides this is space spider elastic, that means it fits perfectly to my body…and it looks cool.”

R679 loudly stated. “Lie.”

“Oh you shut up!” The Doctor yelled at both of you.

“No you will be silence Doctor!” The Robot stopped in front of him.

“No you will!”

“No you Doctor!”

“You!

“I will remove your vocal chords and deminsh speech before death.”

“I will remove your speech chip and shove it up your-”

“Oh both of you shut up!” You yelled. They both turned to look at you. “I am going back to bed! And if you wake me up I will be the killer of your species do you understand that?!” The Doctor nodded. “And you!” You turned to look at R679, “If you wake me up then you will be deprogrammed permanently!” He stepped away from you a little.

You turned around and walked back up the stairs. As soon as you left the room you heard the yelling start again. You poked your head out the door. “Hay!” The Doctor was holding his screwdriver while in the robot’s hands as R679 held him in the air. They both froze. “Don’t make me go back down there.” Then you turned and walked back to your room.

You laid down in your comfortable bed and closed your eyes. “Night TARDIS.”

*Lights off*