Shut up!

Chapter 3: Shut up!

Staring: Tenth Doctor and You

“Keep running!” You were close behind the Doctor as he ran.

“I am!” You screamed. “What else could I possibly be doing?!”

“Oh don’t get smart with me young lady!”

Your mouth dropped open, “Young lady? When did you become my-” You were cut off by the sound of slipping and a big smack.

The Doctor turned around and almost died laughing. You had slipped and fell right into one of the giant mud piles that covered this planet.

“Shut up it isn’t funny!” As you yelled at him you tried to stand but just slipped again…again…and again. “Help me now before those ugly slugs find us!”

He stopped laughing and took you’re hand, “You know if you hadn’t been being sassy then this wouldn’t have apppeeenndddd-!” The Doctor yelled out as he slipped into the mud pile with you. When he lifted his head, his whole face was covered in thick brown mud.

“What were you saying?” You struggled not to laugh.

“Shut up.” He mumbled trying not to get mud in his mouth.

For the next minute you were trying to get out of the mud pile but every time you stepped somewhere you slipped back in.

“I see you have found our piles.” A group of yellow and brown slugs looked down on you.

“Yes, could you help us out of this?” You asked. “It’s really thick mud.”

The slug smiled, “That’s not mud.”

You and the Doctor looked at each other, “Oh, you have got to be kidding me.”