16

『 Would you survive if someone asked you to?』

-

"What kind of question is that?"

"A question you'll remember without a doubt."

-

Where was she?

The air around her was unsettling, there was no sound.

Was she in a hospital?

Was she dead?

Was this what it felt like to be dead?

She couldn't open her eyes, she felt panic rising in her.

She felt weak.

She didn't remember anything.

"Ugh..."

Touko opened her mouth slightly, her eyes opening halfway, but wanting to close again when she felt blinding light hurting her sight. Almost as if someone suddenly flashed a flashlight in front of her eyes.

"Oh, you're awake."

A female voice spoke, looking over to her.

"You survived her attacks and injections, which was surprising. It seems as if though you knew her. If you remember anything, just tell me. It'll be helpful."

But she didn't remember anything.

"What... what happened. What attacks."

Touko plainly asked, feeling tired as she managed to get the strength to sit up in the white bed she was in.

"You... you don't remember?"

"No. Sorry."

"Excuse me."

The nurse quickly excused herself, walking outside a door that laid a few feet away from her hospital bed, that was covered in white pillows and bed sheets.

She lied to her.

She only remembered one thing.

-

"Y-You d-don't remember... m-me?"

There laid a boy, shaking as he sat beside her hospital bed, not wanting tears to fall.

"I-I'm sorry, Izuku."

He put on a shaky smile, a few tears spilling out of her eyes, making her mood drop and guilt rise her.

"D-Don't worry. I-I'll make sure you get your memories back... I-I promise!"

At least she lived.

-

『I'll try. But I'll succeed. 』

[I WAS NICE TO YOU GUYS OK??

also plz comment if you want a sequel >//<]