12

...

-

It was one of those days, where you just felt like lying down on a comfortable surface, closing your eyes, embracing the silence for all 12 hours you have to stay awake. The two family members were quiet so far, a mother drinking a small glass of a wine as a baby laid down in their mother's lap, sleeping.

The mother sighed, taking another sip of her wine and set the glass down beside her, which was on a small round table beside the couch, with circular glass on top so it would be easier to clean. She looked down at her child, eyeing her blonde hair. "You have hair like your fathers. But eyes like mine." The mom mumbled quietly, poking the baby's pudgy cheek. The baby woke up, looking straight up at its mother's face, their long, brown hair hanging behind her shoulders as her pink eyes stared into theirs. "Oh, hey Touko." The mother said, holding out a finger as the child grasped onto it with its tiny hands, hitting it multiple times, like it was some sort of toy.

The mom chuckled, giving off a smile. It was surprising of how good she was at parenting and being a mother. Touko's father was in and out of afternoon and late-night jobs so they could get enough money to live. "Hi, Touko. Can you smile?" The mother looked over at the baby, who was currently, still playing with her finger. "Touko." She poked her cheek, catching the baby's attention for a second. "Smile for me. Smile.~" The mother said, putting on a smile herself. The baby gave out a giggle, a smile forming their chubby face. The mom laughed, placing a hand over her own face. Touko was too cute.

She sighed, leaning back into the couch slightly, looking over to the ceiling, thoughts running through her head as she felt small hands hitting her finger. It was messed up, thinking about erasing her own child's memories when she turned older, even without the father's consent. But it was for the best, seeing that the child's mother would get into some trouble later on in life. It would be risky not doing it, their identity would be exposed, and the police would find out they'd been missing and operate a full-on search for her. For her father, she had no idea what to do with him.

"This is so messed up." The mother laughed to herself. The child herself had no care in the world, no emotions as of right now. All that she acted of was spacing out, smiling, nothing else. She rarely cried, too. The easy going baby that every mother wishes they had. The one problem was, was that she always stayed up late in the morning, the latest being 5am, surprisingly.

The mother smiled

"I love you."

A smile and a giggle came upon the child's face, as she waved her hands around. The mom laughed as well, a smile forming on her face.

"Touko, I can't wait until you receive your quirk. You'll become the best villain ever."

-

...

((a/n: can't wait to write some angst omfg :o))