13

do your best in school, touko!

-

Everyone have been bothering and crowding the students, asking about what it's like for to be one of All Might's students, what he looks like, the usual. It was annoying, having multiple people bother students and staff about All Might, especially when it's the press. Even when they have stayed there for two whole days.

It was the morning, everyone has gathered inside their homerooms. Class 1-A was currently sitting at their desks, listening to Aizawa talk. "Good work on yesterday's combat training. I saw the video and results. Bakugou, you're talented, so don't act like a kid."

"I know."

"And Midoriya, you settled it by breaking your arm again, huh? You can't keep saying you can't help it because you can't control your quirk. I don't like saying the same thing over and over. As long as you fix that control issue, there's a lot you'll be able to do. Feel a sense of urgency, Midoriya."

"Yes, sir!"

"Now let's get down to homeroom business. Sorry for the late notice, but today, I'll have you... decide on a class representative." Aizawa said, relieving everyone, feeling lucky it wasn't something similar to a test. "I want to be class rep, pick me!" Kirishima said, standing up from his desk, raising both of his hands. "Me too!" Denki said, raising his hand. "I want to do it too."

Next thing you know, almost all the class yelled, yelling out 'pick me', or something along those lines. "Silence please!" Iida yelled, making everyone freeze in their position and become silent. "It is a job with a serious responsibility of leading others. It is not a job for just anyone to do it. It is a calling that requires the trust of those around you. If we want to use democracy to decide on a new leader, then we should hold an election to choose one." Iida said, making every stare at him in awe.

"Why did you suggest that?" Denki asked as everyone looked in the direction of where Iida stood. "We haven't known each other for that long, so how can we have trust or anything?" Tsuyu asked as she sat near Kaminari, making him speak as well. "If that's the case, and everyone votes for themselves..." He started but was cut off by Iida. "Don't you think that is precisely why whoever receives multiple votes here can truly be considered the most suitable person? What do you think, Mr. Aizawa?" Iida asked, turning over to their homeroom teacher.

"I don't care, as long as you decide homeroom is over." Aizawa said, zipping up his sleeping bag and falling onto the ground. "Thank you very much!" Iida said as everyone started the election.

-

It was a few minutes later, all results were submitted. Touko leaned against her chair, not caring who was picked, just as long as they weren't screwed. She didn't care if she was voted the most or not, but preferred to not win at all.

"I got four votes?!" Izuku yelled out of shock, making Touko smile slightly. "Well, congrat--." Touko started but was cut off by Katsuki's yelling. "Why Deku?! Who voted for him?!" Katsuki yelled, making the guy with the tape quirk use. "Well, it's better than voting for you." He said, making Touko yelp and cover her mouth, trying to stifle her laugh. "What did you say?" Katsuki yelled back, angry as always. Touko finally let out her laughter, slamming the desk with her hand as Katsuki turned to her. "What are you laughing at, huh?!"

A few minutes later, Midoriya and Momo stood in front of the classroom, Izuku showing obvious nervousness. Touko sighed at the sight as Aizawa began to speak. "Then, the class rep is Midoriya, and the deputy class rep will be Yaoyorozu." Aizawa said, sitting up from the ground as he was still huddled up in his yellow sleeping bag. "S-S-Seriously? Seriously?" Izuku mumbled, as Momo just looked at him and mumbled. "How vexing..."