14

...be careful, touko.

-

"The trespassing the other day was the work of these scum bags after all, huh?" Aizawa spoke to himself, as he watched the villains flood in. "Uwah -- this is so nerve wracking." Touko spoke to herself, looking ahead at the mass of villains that had flooded in. "There's no way they could get into a hero school!" Kirishima said as everyone stared down below of where the numerous amounts of villains stood. "Teacher, what about the trespasser sensors?" Momo asked, walking ahead towards Thirteen. "We have them, of course, but..." Thirteen started but was cut off by Shouto. "Did they only appear here, or around the school? Either way, if the sensors are not responding, that means when they have someone with a quirk that can do that. An isolated area separated from the main campus during a time when a class is supposed to be here. They might be fools, but they're not dumb. This surprise attack was carefully planned with some sort of goal in mind." Shouto said, making everyone flinch.

"Thirteen, start the evacuation. Try calling the school. The villains had even something to counteract the sensors. It's possible someone with radio-wave-type powers is interfering. Kaminari. You try contacting the school with your quirk." Aizawa said. "Yessir." Kaminari said quickly and tried to contact the school with using his headpiece. "What about you, sir? Will you fight by yourself? With that many, even if you erase their quirks... Eraserhead's fighting style is capturing after erasing the enemies quirk. A frontal battle is..." Izuku stated but was cut off by Aizawa. "You can't be a hero with just one trick. I'm leaving it to you, thirteen." He said, and went off to fight the villains.

Touko scratched the back of her head from uneasiness, looking ahead at the group of villains. Something didn't feel right. Something wasn't right.

"Mr. Aizawa's actually good at fighting by himself against a lot of people, huh?" Izuku said, standing next to Touko as the two looked at Aizawa fighting. "There's no time for analysis! Hurry up and take shelter!" Iida said, making the two run ahead, away from the fight.

The group was stopped from escaping, as someone covered with purple mist appeared in front of them, blocking their way of escaping. "I won't let you. Nice to meet you. We are the league of villains. It may be presumptuous of us, but we have invited ourselves into the home of heroes, U.A. High School, in order to have All Might, the symbol of peace, take his last breath." Kurogiri said, making everyone flinch out of confusion. "I believe All Might should have been here. Has there been some kind of change? Well, that is neither here nor there. That is the part I am to play." He said, but then Bakugou and Kirishima charged at him, causing smoke to fly everywhere due to Katsuki's explosions. "Wha -- are they insane?" Touko spoke to herself, trying to see through the smoke.

"No, move away you two!" Thirteen said, making the two boys look back at the pro hero. "My job is to scatter you all and torture you to death!" Kurogiri said, wrapping the whole group in purple mist, making everyone try to stay in their place and not get thrown in different places. Somehow, four people managed to escape the mist, which were Iida, Ochako, Touko, and Satou. "Everyone...!" Iida yelled out, as the four stared at the mist.

-

"Shoji, is everyone here? Can you check?" Iida asked, looking ahead of him as Touko continued to stare towards the people standing at the front. "Araki, are you okay? Do you know them?" Ochako asked her, as Iida and Shoji had their own conversation. Touko flinched, quickly looking over at her friend, making her hum to herself and looked back at the people. "Do you see that woman? The one with the brown hair, it's long." She asked, pointing over to the women, who was currently talking to the man with blue hair. "Yeah, what about her?" Ochako asked, looking over at Touko in worry. "I think I know her. But maybe it's just me feeling nervous." She said, rubbing the back of her head as she looked ahead of her, looking at the purple mist. "Oh, alright."

"Class rep!" Thirteen yelled out, making Iida quickly look at him. "Yes?"

"I entrust this duty to you. Run to the school and tell them about what is happening here. The alarms are not sounding, and out phones do not have a signal. The alarm is based on infrared rays. Even though Eraserhead is erasing people's quirks left and right, they are still not working, which means they have someone with an interference quirk who hid right when they arrived. It would be faster for you to run than for us to find that person." Thirteen explained, making Iida take a step towards him. "But it would be a disgrace as the class rep to leave everyone behind --" Iida said, but was cut off by Shoji. "Go, Emergency Exit! If you can get outside, there are alarms. That's why these guys are only doing this inside, right?" He said, walking up to the front, making Sero step up and stand beside him. "As long as you go outside, they won't follow you! Blow away the fog with your legs!"

"Use your quirk to save others!" Thirteen said, making Ochako, Touko, and Mina walk up to Iida. "We can totally support you like we did in the cafeteria! We will! Please, class rep!" Ochako said cheerfully, and Iida started to get into his running position.

"Even if you have no other choice, are there really idiots who talk about their plans in front of the enemy?!" Kurogiri said, launching an attack at Thirteen, making him speak. "We did it because it doesn't matter if we're found out!" Thirteen yelled out, opened a cap on his finger, taking in the purple mist that Kurogiri originally launched at him.

"Black Hole!"

-

...