3

congratulations on meeting all might, touko!

-

"Your quirk...?"

All Might kneeled over, smoke starting to come from his body. 'What the?' Touko thought, her eyebrows furrowing in confusion as she stared at All Might. "Oh no, holy shit, god dammit.." All Might mumbled.

"It might've been because I don't have a quirk and Touko can't handle hers, but we're always made fun of... maybe that's why... I don't know... but we think saving people is super cool. Saving people with a fearless smile. We want to be the greatest heros, like you!" Izuku said while fiddling with his thumbs, but when he looked up and the smoke cleared away, the two both screamed.

"Whaaaa-!?!"

"Y-You're deflating...! Fake? A fake? You're so skinny!"

"He doesn't even look like All Might, who is this person?!"

"I am All Might..." All Might tried to finish speaking, but blood ended up pouring out of his mouth, making Touko and Izuku freak out.

"No way!!"

"How is this possible!!"

"You know how the guys at the pool are constantly flexing and posturing? It's like that." All Might said, wiping the blood from his mouth. "No way!" Izuku screamed, panicking. "It can't be... All Might is fearless, he saves everyone with a smile, he's the greatest..." Izuku said, as Touko continued to stare at his new form.

"A fearless smile huh?" All Might sat down on the ground. "Now that you've seen me like this, make sure you don't write about it online, even accidently." He said, and pulled up his shirt so the two kids could see his injury.

Touko yelped and took a step back, while Izuku gasped at the injury. "It's an injury I got from an enemy's attack five years ago. Half of my respiratory organs were destroyed, and I lost my whole stomach. I've been emaciated from repeated surgeries and the after effects. Right now, I can only work as a hero for three times a day."

"That can't be.." Izuku said, worry on his face. "Five years ago... was that when you fought toxic chainsaw?" Touko said, taking a step forward. "You're well informed. But a punk like that couldn't defeat me. This fight was to not be made public to the world. I asked that it not be made public. I will save people with a smile! The symbol of peace cannot be daunted by evil. I smile to show the pressure of heros and to trick the fear inside me." Izuku and Touko stared at him in disbelief.

"Pros are always risking their lives. I cannot simply say, 'You can become a hero without quirk or a quirk you can't handle.'" All Might said.

Touko freezed and looked at the ground, clenching her fists. "I see..." Izuku said, and when All Might got back up from sitting all eyes were on him. "If you both want to help others, then you can also become a police officer. They're often teased because they get villians delivered to their doorstep, but that is also a fine occupation." All Might said as he walked to the door, making Touko turn her head towards him. "But you also have to consider what's realistic, kids." All Might said and left the rooftop.

"You... You've got to be kidding me..." Tears formed in the corner of her eyes. 

Izuku looked up and saw large amounts of smoke coming from a nearby area. "A villian! I wonder what hero will come!" Izuku started running towards the door, but then stopped. Touko ran up to him and took his hand to comfort him. "Don't worry Izuku. We'll find a way, just like we promised." Izuku smiled up at Touko, and let go of his hand as they both started walking outside.

-

Touko and Izuku were walking, and Izuku was reading through his journal, thoughts going through his head. Touko stared down at the ground, hands folded together, trying her best to stay at Izuku's walking pace. All the sudden, a loud explosion and rumble came from an area, making Izuku and Touko to look up. "Is there the explosion earlier was?"