11

good luck in the rest of training, touko!

-

It was after Izuku was taken to the nurse to recover from Bakugou's attacks, and everyone else, such as Iida, Touko, Ochako, and Bakugou all gathered in the control room of where they watched and took progress of everyone's fights. Touko fiddled with her fingers that were covered with her white gloves, thinking of which team she would have to go with next. All that she asked for was to not get thrown around like a rag doll, and getting as little injuries as possible.

"Well, even if I say that, the MVP for this battle was young Iida!" All Might announced, shocking Iida as he quickly turned to All Might with a shocked expression. "It's not either of the winners, Ochako or Midoriya?" Tsuyu asked, or the person with the frog-like quirk. "Hmm, well... why is that? Does anyone know?" All Might yelled out, and a person raised their hand.

"Yes, Mr. All Might. That is because Iida adapted the most to the context of training. From watching the match, it appears Bakugou acted on his own because of an obviously personal grudge. And as Mr. All Might said earlier, it is foolish to launch a large-scale attack indoors. In the same way, taking into consideration the damage he received, Midoriya's plan was also rash. As for Uraraka, she let her guard down mid-battle, and her final attack was too reckless. If she treated the paper mache as a real weapon, she would not have been able to do something so dangerous. Iida had prepared for his opponents arrival and assumed it would be a fight over the weapon, which made him late in responding to the last attack. The hero team only won because they took advantage due to the fact that this was training. They were practically breaking the rules." Momo said, shocking everyone with her long speech.

"Jeez..." Touko mumbled to herself, rubbing the back of her head. She wasn't expecting her to say that much. No one was expecting her to say that much. "W-Well, Young Iida also has parts of him that could be more relaxed, but well, that was correct!" All Might said, giving a nervous thumbs up. "We should always start with the basics to develop depth of learning. We must strive to devote ourselves wholeheartedly. Otherwise, we cannot become top heroes." Momo said, as everyone just stared at her with shock, due to her long speech and how intellegent she was.

"Alright everyone, let's change locations and start the second match. Tackle this training after thinking about what we just talked about!" All Might said.

"Yes, sir!" Everyone yelled, as Touko sighed, rubbing her wrists. "Time to become a hostage again."

-

Everyone had finished their training, and everyone gathered to where they first met up to see each other costumes. "To have such a proper class after Mr. Aizawa's class, it's kind of anticlimactic." Tsuyu said, making everyone nod in agreement.

"We're free to have a proper class as well! Well then, I must review the results with young Midoriya! Change and return... to the classroom!" All Might said, and ran off, gusts of wind left where he started.

"All Might's amazing!"

"Why was he in such a hurry?"

"So cool..."

Touko sighed, rubbing the back of her neck as she mumbled to herself. "I hope he's okay..."

-

Everyone was changed back into their school uniforms, talking and just hanging out in their homeroom. "Oh, Midoriya's here! Good work!" Kirishima said as everyone started to crowd around him. Touko managed to get her way into the front, and walked over to Midoriya. Everyone started talking, sending him compliments of how he fought Bakugou during the training. "H-Huh?" Izuku started, a faint blush covering his face. "I'm Eijiro Kirishima, we're all going through the training right now." Everyone else started to introduce themselves, making Izuku blush in confusion, not knowing what else to say.

"Tokoyami! That desk is not a chair. Get off immediately."

"It's not a big deal, is it?"

"Wh--?!"

"What's with those hands, anyway?"

"You people... I cannot condone actions that disrespect the desks the great men and women who are upperclassmen once used!"

Everyone turned towards the commotion that involved Iida and Tokoyami, something about Tokoyami sitting on a desk, something like that. Touko chuckled to herself, rubbing the back of her head, and turned, seeing that Denki and Ochako walked through the other door, carrying something, probably textbooks.

"Hey, Uraraka, wanna grab a bite to eat sometime? What do you like?" Denki asked.

"Mochi--" Ochako started, but cut off herself, seeing that Deku was in the room. "Wait, Deku, she didn't heal your injuries?" She asked, running over to the small group. "Oh, uh, it's because of how much stamina I have, and..."

"Huh?"

Izuku looked over to Bakugou's desk, seeing that no one was there.

"Um, Uraraka, most importantly..."

-

Touko and Izuku ran throughout the school side by side, and towards the entrance of the school. The two stopped for a moment, seeing Katsuki started to walk home. "Kacchan!" Izuku yelled out, running off towards him. Touko flinched but ran after him.

"Kacchan!"

Katsuki stopped running and turned around slightly. "Wha?" Izuku stopped, and Touko eventually caught up to him, standing side by side with him. "There's one thing I feel like I have to tell you... my quirk is something I received from someone else."

"Huh?"

"I can't say who I got it from, though! I won't say... but it's like a story out of a comic book, but it's true. On top of that, I still can't control it properly. It's just a borrowed power I haven't made my own yet. That's why... I tried to beat you without it. But in the end, I couldn't win and had to rely on it. I've still got a long way to go, that's why... that's why... one day, I will make my quirk my own, and beat you with my own power!" Izuku said, making Katsuki fully turn around and stare at him with wide eyes. Izuku flinched, as Touko just awkwardly stood there.

"What the heck is that? 'Borrowed power'? You're talking nonsense. What are you trying to do, to be more of a fool than you already have? Huh? What do you have to say? Today, I lost to you... that's all it was... that's all... As I watched the ice guy, I thought, 'I can't beat him'! Damn it! I ended up agreeing to what they ponytail girl said! Damn it, damn it, damn it! I'm just... getting started! You hear? Here, I will become number one!" Katsuki yelled out, and quickly turned away, walking back to where he lived, rubbing his eyes, removing his small tears. "You won't beat me again, bastard!"

Touko's eyes widened, and quickly turned to Izuku. "What the hell--" Touko was cut off by a person's yelling. "There he is! Young.. Bakugou!" All Might said, rushing past them as the wind went everywhere. All Might ran towards Bakugou, giving him a short speech as he placed his hands on his shoulders. Katsuki passed his own share of words and walked off.

"What the hell was all that?" Touko asked, blinking at what happened in front of her. "Young Midoriya, Araki, what were you talking about with Young Bakugou?" All Might asked, making both Izuku and Touko flinch at the question. "Um, we were, uh..."

"Hmm, I'm so curious. Why don't you tell me in detail?" All Might said, leaning in slightly and placing a hand beside his ear.

"U-Um... actually..."

Touko sighed, rubbing the back of her head as she looked away from the two. How awkward.

-

 good job at training, touko!

((a/n: i'm in such a writing mood this week omfg .c.))