10

would you like to be a hostage in another time, touko? ((a/n: mhmm foreshadowing))

-

"Hey, Bakugou! Give me your status! What happened?" Touko watched Iida talk through over his mic, not hearing what was being spoken from the other line. "I'm not asking how you feel! Hey --! He hung up.. Going off his own like that. What's wrong with him? Jeez!" Iida said, doing strange hand motions as she struggled not so laugh. Iida sure was a hilarious villain, not even focusing on the hostage.

It's been a few minutes of Touko being filled with boredom and watching Iida just stand there and think to himself. Touko listened to Iida mumbled as she just moved around her feet, tapping her shoes together, trying to find something to occupy herself with. Being a fake hostage wasn't very exciting. "Jeez, is that what being held hostage is really like?" She pouted to herself, setting her feet back down on the ground. Touko looked up, seeing that Iida began to mumble to himself once again. "Bakugou is a natural at being bad, but that fits this training perfectly. Then I must also devote myself to being a villain. That's right. This is another trail to turn me into a man who will not bring shame to the Iida family. Become a villain! Be dyed with evil in order to become a hero! I am... extremely evil!" Touko burst out laugh, dropping to her side, as Uraraka's laugh could be heard as well. "Oh my god! Iida, you're too good." She mumbled to herself, trying to keep herself together. Iida looked over, seeing Ochako standing near a pillar. "Have you arrived Uraraka?" Iida said, making Ochako flinch and awkwardly come out of behind the pillar.

"I knew you would come alone the instant Bakugou ran off by himself. Your quirk allows you to make the objects you touch float. That is why I put all the things on the floor away before you arrived! Now you can't play your little tricks! You have blundered hero!" Iida said, giving off a laugh. "He's starting to look... like a villain...!" Ochako mumbled, quickly looking over at where Touko said. She started mumbling into her mic, as Iida started to take steps closer to her.

All the sudden, the building started shaking widely but then stopped after a second or two. "What the--" Touko started, but was cut off by Iida speaking into his mic. "Bakugou, answer me! What in the world did you do? Explain yourself!" Iida stopped talking into his mic, seeing that Ochako was running towards him. "I won't let you, hero!" He yelled, but stopped running when Ochako touched her hands together and jumped into the air. "Release!" She touched her hands together, falling to the ground, but was too slow, seeing that Iida already grabbed the bomb and placed it on the opposite side of the room. "Your quirk is not a threat if you cannot touch anything. I'll hold out until time runs out!" Iida said, giving off a laugh.

Ochako ran over towards a pillar, giving it an embrace. Touko stared at her in confusion, wondering why she was hugging a pillar. A few seconds later, a blast came through the middle of the building, going upwards into the sky. Touko yelped, almost falling to her back due to the amount of impact the winds had on them, and how light her suit was. Ochako grabbed a pillar, giving it zero gravity so she can carry it easily. "Sorry, Iida! Improved special move -- Comet Home Run!" Ochako said, swinging the pillar, sending multiple pieces of debris his way. She came back down to the ground, grabbing Touko's forearm and running over to the weapon, hitting it with the palm of her hand. "Retrieved!" Ochako yelled out, making Touko smile and laugh to herself as Iida freaked out. She tried to stand up on her feet since she was still tied in ropes. "No...! The weapon...! The hostage...!" Iida yelled, panicking.

"Hero... hero team... wins!" All Might yelled over through the intercom, announcing their victory.

Touko gave out a sigh of relief, looking over at Ochako, who currently looked like she was about to throw up.

"Well... looks like we won, huh."

-

you're lucky you didn't get any injuries, touko!

((a/n: sorry for the short chapter! i didn't have much to write with in touko's pov, and i usually like to keep it a episode per chapter. ))