15

...

-

It only took a minute to run past Aizawa and upstairs the stairs, even with him noticing for a second.

It only took six seconds to reach her target.

It only took one second to grab hold of her and thrown her down the stairs with a strong swing.

"Sorry, did I break your legs?" A person spoke, snickering as she walked beside Touko.

Touko froze and her breath hitched, trying to hold herself up with her hands.

She recognized that voice.

Where did she recognize it?

"We have a lot of catching up to do."

Touko felt tears form in her eyes, staring down at the ground.

She could hear the footsteps, coming closer with each step, raising the amount of fear Touko already had in her.

"Don't you remember your first mother?"

Touko fell onto her right arm, covering her mouth in shock with her left hand as she stared at the ground with wide eyes.

The hair.

The voice.

The pink eyes. Just like Touko's.

"That's... my mother... she's a villain...it can't be..." She mumbled, looking down at the ground out of shock and disbelief. "I guess you're right. I am your mother." The mom snickered, walking towards her daughter's side, looking down at her.

"Did you miss me?"

She didn't answer.

Silence filled between the two, and the only noise that came was Touko shuffling in her spot, watching Shigaraki run towards Aizawa. She froze in place, staring at the commotion in front of her. Right when she was about to attempt to walk on her broken legs, the mother raised her leg and shoved her foot down at her back, shoving her down into the ground, head first. "I don't think it's safe you to see what's happening. I don't know if it'll be too traumatizing." The mother laughed, watching Shigaraki attack Aizawa, shoving her shoe further into her daughter's back, making Touko shake out of fear.

Why would it be traumatizing?

"I guess you won't even be able to see anything once this is over, huh? What's the point then." Touko heard her mother laugh and speak again, making her shake under her grasp.

"W-What's your name..." Touko mumbled into the ground.

"Hm? My name? Kaiya. But just call me your mother! Or do you not want you to call me that? Am I not like a mother to you?" She snickered, looking over at Shigaraki turning the skin Aizawa's elbow to dust, ignoring her daughter's attempts of escaping her mother's grasp. Kaiya hummed to herself, getting down on one knee as her foot continued to harshly push against her daughters back. She ran her hand through her daughter's short, blonde hair. "You cut it. Your father must have told you to cut it, huh?" The mom sneered, looking down at her daughter's frozen form.

No response.

She sighed, and started speaking.

"My quirk allows any kind of temperature, whether it be hot, cold, warm, you name it, to travel inside a person's body, and ruin only their internal organs. In your case, the brain might not be able to handle the heat or cold temperature it's being pressured by, and it'll shut down, making them sleep forever. Do you want that to happen to you, Touko? Everyone likes to sleep, yes?"

Touko frozen, her breathing stopped midway.

She was going to kill her.

Her own daughter.

Touko didn't even do anything to her.

"Hah? No response? Well then..." The mother quietly spoke, her body heat quickly transferred to her right hand, making Kaiya's body turn cold. She let out a loud sigh, pressing her hand against the back of Touko's forehead, making Touko chock down a sob.

"I have one question for you..."

Touko breathed in harshly, tears started to fall down her face as they soaked the ground, not bothering to pick her head up from the cement.

"Life... or death?" 

-

...

((A/N: omg sorry this chapter was shit. i just had another story i was working on and i was watching my animes ;^;

i promise the last two chapters will be good and filled with angst!! :D))