♡ Heaven ♡

{Inspired by skitsofanacts}

her feet trailed along the red carpet which leaded to a beautiful decorated altar. as he stood there, he watched as she walked up the isle, her smile graced they earth around her...that's how they wished it went...

Blood trailed across the ground as she felt her body being lifted, her fingers go numb, dropping her blades and admitting defeat.
"Hanji!" He yelled, slicing the Titans neck, "please..." He stammered, as he watched her be crushed underneath the Titans arm.

"P-please" he cried, he fell to his knees, as the grass grazed patches to his white uniform. 'Levi?...' A familiar voice called out, he turned round to see Hanji walking up to him, she smiled.

"why are crying?" She asked, her hand caressed his cheek, wiping his tear away.

"I-...Hanji..." He called out, his hands went out to touch her but her figure disappeared, showing the reality. People being ate by Titans every glance he took.

"Levi!" A voice yelled, he awoke from an infirmary bed, looking around the room.

"H-Hanji..." He stuttered, "l-Levi...Hanji died...last year, you can't space out every time you go out the walls...you'll end up killing yourself" Erwin told him as he put his cigarette out.

"Died..." He sighed, running his hands through his hair, he looked at his commander.

"You Can go!" He said as he knew exactly what Levi wanted to do.

He jumped up, ripping off the bandages and pulling on his brown leather knee-high boots. He ran out, he stopped when he saw the old burned down church. His eyes widened slightly, he walked forward, he walked up to where the entrance would have been. He watched as he imagined, him and Hanji running, through, her laugh and smile, there promise...

"Come on Levi!" She giggled, dragging him along, walking through the church with a smile.

"Four-eyes, we can't get married not yet Anyways..." He muttered as he let her drag him along.

"Okay, I know that!" She laughed, punching his arm softly, "but one day right?" She joked with a goofy smile.

"One day..." He said as sat on the step of the altar, Hanji sat beside him.

"Promise?" She chuckled, holding her pinky out, he smirked, as he put his pinky with hers, "promise..." He chuckled as well.

The memory faded, he walked down the rubble and burned stone, the broken glass sliced his leather boots.

"W-we p-promised..." He whispered, he looked down to see a note stuck under his boot, he furrowed his eyebrows, he moved his boot to uncover the half-burned piece of paper.

He focused his eyes to read the note,

Dear Levi Ackerman, it's Hanji Zoe! you may be wondering why your reading this-....

I'm so sorry if I leave you, I know, I know...I promised right?
I guess this is goodbye shorty...

Levi felt his eyes water, he couldn't make out the rest of the note, his fingers went numb as the note dropped, floating to the ground and settling on the rubble.

"H-Hanji..." He cried, he fell onto the rubble, he covered his eyes with his hands.

"I'm so sorry..." He said as he watched the note float away into the sky and away from his heart.