♡ Paralysed ♡

"Pray!"

Her feet collided with the floor, dashing down the thin,long,grey corridor, with a smile spread across her face and her heart racing, beating of her chest, glowing, happiness exhaled out her body, it was like everything was perfect, amazing.
She did it, she finally managed to create a formula that could turn people into Titan shifters, but could only work if another Titan shifter chooses to die.
She explained this to the commander and captain, with a cocky smile dancing on her lips.
Her voice seemed chirpy and the rhythm in her walk was bouncy...

"Pray for the families who have lost!"

Sacrificing another for the formula... it was a risk she was willing to take, this was humanitys chance to change things around, to grow stronger maybe even win, she wantged to, she needed to do this for the better and the good, for the weak and fraile, for the strong and brave and for captain levi- wait captain levi why did she-

"Pray for the heartbreak!"

But everything soon ended, quickly. Horribly. Death.
The smell and colours of death suddenly came into view, red covered the green grass, soldiers lay lifeless, there pale sickly looking skin, tears smeared along there faces.
There eyes still paralysed into a shock state.

"Pray...pray to make it back alive! To come back in one piece..."

Rain dripped onto her cape, looking down at the graves of her fallen comrades, she looked up, her glasses getting fogged up, gritting her teeth she snatched the glasses off her face, throwing them to the cobble stone path, hearing a crack.

Tears trickled down her face, as she score red her eyes with her arm.
"Let's go..." a voice spoke, she moved her head round, causing her hair to flop to one side.
But nothing was there, just a gust of wind blowing past her.